Jags Match Fred

CB

We’ve made the better chances and should be ahead. Only ourselves to blame for that.

We look too vulnerable on the right side of defence. McGowan is dominating Rudden in the air but there are big gaps between him and Naismith on the right side. McKenzie and Naismith don’t seem to be on the same wavelength at all.

Keep creating and the goal will come. 

Just now, piffer said:

We’ve made the better chances and should be ahead. Only ourselves to blame for that.

We look too vulnerable on the right side of defence. McGowan is dominating Rudden in the air but there are big gaps between him and Naismith on the right side. McKenzie and Naismith don’t seem to be on the same wavelength at all.

Keep creating and the goal will come. 

How’s Rory doing?

3 minutes ago, muza1962 said:

How’s Rory doing?

Not very well IMO so hopefully he answers back like last week. Foster probably getting the better of that contest.

It’s the lack of cohesion between McKenzie and Naismith that is most worrying. If it was solid defensively you could forgive the lack of attacking presence. They’ve looked soft at both ends though.

A fit Hodson could put Naismith under real pressure. Burke will walk straight back into the team for Rory at the moment.

Having written all that one of them has to score or assist and make me look a fool again

Just now, piffer said:

Not very well IMO so hopefully he answers back like last week. Foster probably getting the better of that contest.

It’s the lack of cohesion between McKenzie and Naismith that is most worrying. If it was solid defensively you could forgive the lack of attacking presence. They’ve looked soft at both ends though.

A fit Hodson could put Naismith under real pressure. Burke will walk straight back into the team for Rory at the moment.

Having written all that one of them has to score or assist and make me look a fool again

Hey you watching the same game as me or something. Naistmith I would sub now if had a fit Hodson on the bench.