One Team in Ayrshire podcast

Cill Mheàrnaig

The new episode of the One Team in Ayrshire podcast is online, looking at Kilmarnock 2-2 Partick Thistle (01:08), the upcoming trip to face Celtic (27:30) and the latest news on Michael Johnston (41:42).

Subscribe on iTunes or your podcast app of choice or listen on Soundcloud! 

Edited by Cill Mheàrnaig

15 hours ago, findis said:

Nope ,he re-registered under a different name and started slagging himself off

Your half right, he wasn't slagging himself off, that was me. I registered on P&B as Cille Mhernaig. I tried to register as the same on this site but it failed. I noticed the name was already taken so assumed it was rejected as a duplicate user name, so signed up as Van Tornhout's Header instead.  

Some neck this guy, will slag Baz & Hippo off on Social Media many times in the past for trying to make a change yet use the site they run and pay for to promote his podcast.

He seems to have vanished from P&B thankfully but pops up on Twitter creaming himself over Celtic every week, yesterday scoring a few against one of the worst Killie defensive displays you will ever see.

''Celtic absolutely glorious to watch and Killie set up to fail. Still, that Coulibaly goal... ''

''Celtic are sensational under Rodgers. Absolutely f**king sensational.''

''James Forrest has been brilliant today. I blame myself for tipping him for POTY on the podcast at the start of the season. ''

'' I hate Celtic Park. I hate a large % of Celtic fans. I like Brendan Rodgers. I like this Celtic team. I hate that we're going to lose. Eugh. ''

apologies if this isn't Russell, but it probably is. strange character is probably the nicest thing I can find to say about him.