Celtic Away

KillieFC

1 hour ago, Sandman396 said:

Time to start looking at possible replacements for Clark. Good squad of players being held back by a manager not up to.the task. 

I said at the start of the season 15 points from first 11games was a must. 

Nigh on impossible now. 

What a lot of complete nonsense. Celtic have shown on their day they're the best team in the league by a mile. In terms of finance we're not in the same universe never mind the same league. They've beaten and will beat way better teams than us. If we're getting skelped by Hamilton and Thistle on a weekly basis then feel free to repost.

8 minutes ago, the dundonald duo said:

Support your team. 

Always do.

No one is bigger than the club though.

The call for Clark to go is not on the back of just today's result. 

He has shown no signs of moving the club forward.

We need to move quicker this time around rather than the shambles that was the ousting of Locke.

We have a better squad now and need a manager commensurate with the task of getting the most out of them.

Last year we were getting wooped not by celtic but by partick thistle ross county dundee proper ass woopings.

Embarrassing to call it football . You say that we now have better players. I agree. Alot of signings are s**t.  But we defos have a team that want to play football and get results. Not people who think they are big Shotts who incidentally most of them are now scottish championship players some even lower. I was one for questioning lee clark signings but he has adressed the situation. 2 of them have been told to go. Alot of managers would prove a point and play his signings every week and hope for the best. Cobain not up to scratch he dealt with it. Mcfadzean not great at all he doesn't get a game. If they deserve to play clark will play them. And considering we had a wee unbeaten run there getting pumped of celtic isn't a big deal. Clark doesn't need is jotters, he needs fans like you to have faith in him.

Just my 2 bobs worth I'm entitled to it lol

9 minutes ago, the dundonald duo said:

Last year we were getting wooped not by celtic but by partick thistle ross county dundee proper ass woopings.

Embarrassing to call it football . You say that we now have better players. I agree. Alot of signings are s**t.  But we defos have a team that want to play football and get results. Not people who think they are big Shotts who incidentally most of them are now scottish championship players some even lower. I was one for questioning lee clark signings but he has adressed the situation. 2 of them have been told to go. Alot of managers would prove a point and play his signings every week and hope for the best. Cobain not up to scratch he dealt with it. Mcfadzean not great at all he doesn't get a game. If they deserve to play clark will play them. And considering we had a wee unbeaten run there getting pumped of celtic isn't a big deal. Clark doesn't need is jotters, he needs fans like you to have faith in him.

Just my 2 bobs worth I'm entitled to it lol

McFadzean has a broken toe. Not expected back till around the next international break ... 

Clark would appear to play the best 11 most weeks.It is very worrying that he has brought in so many players who are no better than what we have? Question I would ask is did he see these lads play before he signed them or did he perhaps rely on mates/agents who thought the boys would be good enough for Scotland? 

13 minutes ago, Sandman396 said:

Always do.

We need to move quicker this time around rather than the shambles that was the ousting of Locke.

We have a better squad now and need a manager commensurate with the task of getting the most out of them.

At this stage last season we had played two games extra and had 2 points more with a goal difference of minus 10 having suffered two 4 nil hammerings by teams we should consider as equals if not below us. Far too early to change manager. Goal difference today after an embarrassing defeat -7, last season -10, take todays result out and the goal difference would be -2. Clark deserves time

14 hours ago, WIGHT and BLUE said:

I hate to say I told you so, but....

Calummoore 'I told you so'.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Having seen the way Dundee and Thistle tore through our defence, it was obvious to a blind man, that Celtic would annihilate us. They are so far ahead of ANYONE this season, I'd be surprised if the League isn't done and dusted by mid January.

However, I DON'T see Killie in the bottom two at the end of things - sorry to disappoint some of you.

U didnae predict that wonder goal though :2:

22 hours ago, Sandman396 said:

Always do.

Behave! We have a better squad who gets the credit for that?? You??

On 24 September 2016 at 10:05 PM, Jedi2 said:

No surprise to lose obviously but disappointed to go down so heavily in the end,although as others have said have to look at the context.. Aberdeen ,4-1,Sevco 5-1,Well 5-0 there all recently.Unfortunately Celtic are so far ahead of everyone else now.Yes,they will have a very occasional domestic 'blip' like drawing with ICT but these will be few and far between.Cant judge our level against them.Okay we held our own against them last season but they are far stronger now.

Worryingly we have 4 very tough matches to finish the first third,with the two home games being Dons and Hearts,two sides who should be top 4.Overall we have been 'okay' results wise against 'bottom 6' sides...beating Accies,drawing with Thistle,Dundee,losing narrowly to Well. In saying that we could really have done with wins against Thistle and maybe We'll at home. In the next section of 11 matches we will certainly have to start beating these same sides around us or its going to be another long haul.

Unfortunately we probably are where we deserve to be. Not winning many of our home games is making life difficult. Another 4 pts from Well and Thistle and things would look a lot better. I expect us to be bottom after the first 11 games so It is vital that we have a better second 11.