CHAMPIONS

Lroy

4 minutes ago, Sandman396 said:

I must admit my head was down at half time

Me too, no gonny lie, but once we started passing and moving, I honestly thought we would score and get a draw... then up stepped the previously much maligned Alston.
Thought McGinn had a great game too

5 minutes ago, RayD said:

Me too, no gonny lie, but once we started passing and moving, I honestly thought we would score and get a draw... then up stepped the previously much maligned Alston.
Thought McGinn had a great game too

I actually though Alston and McGinn upped their game in the run in and had some really good games especially at Rugby Park.

I also think Fraser Murray deserves credit, he was our best player tonight even when we were mince in the first half.  I had my doubts about him but Derek McInnes seems to have found the key to getting him to play.

1 minute ago, squared said:

I was fortunate enough to be at Tynecastle in 1965 to see us win the top flight and I turn 70 this year. Watching the game today I was really happy for the players and fans but especially the young fans as these memories will last a lifetime as 1965 memories have for me.

Love that time has given you perspective. Did you think we would retain the title back in 66? Success is Fleeting.... 

15 minutes ago, killiebythesea said:

I actually though Alston and McGinn upped their game in the run in and had some really good games especially at Rugby Park.

I also think Fraser Murray deserves credit, he was our best player tonight even when we were mince in the first half.  I had my doubts about him but Derek McInnes seems to have found the key to getting him to play.

Fraser Murray second half brilliant..YA DANCER back where we belong.

41 minutes ago, Mark Robertson said:

In 50 odd years of following the mighty, I've finally seen us win a league. I only need to see us win the top one in person to see us win all the trophies in Scotland. I reckon if lifes good to me, I've got maybe 15/20 years left to see us do that. It's up to you Killie.

I’m the same mark I had a tear at the end