Kiltie to miss the rest of the season!

killiehippo

2 minutes ago, Richaway said:

Has the pitch been a factor???

Maybe not regarding the injury but I can barely remember enjoying a home game since it was installed . Fair enough , we'd be gash on any surface but we look so inept on the surface we are supposed to train on. As for narrowing it, that's a disgrace and pathetic in my view. Let's try to win by playing less football. 

4 hours ago, historyman said:

Are you serious? He would walk into any SPFL side other than Celtic and at 19 he has the potential to go on and have a career at a high level. 

The Geeza is pished. 

Virgin wines must have delivered him his midweek case.

Kiltie's a proper player, great composure on the ball and our best prospect since Naisy.

14 minutes ago, diamond_geezer said:

Maybe not regarding the injury but I can barely remember enjoying a home game since it was installed . Fair enough , we'd be gash on any surface but we look so inept on the surface we are supposed to train on. As for narrowing it, that's a disgrace and pathetic in my view. Let's try to win by playing less football. 

Agreed. 

4 hours ago, diamond_geezer said:

I said a decent side. Other than Celtic, who wouldn't be interested in him, name another Scottish side who are decent. 

Think you would be surprised who is interested in him people like you I despise you think you know and you know f all the we man is going for an opp why not come on here and wish him well 

Op on a hamstring sounds grim, hope recovery is easy but think even when back it takes a long time to stretch back out to full fitness and not go again - wincing just thinking about it. Doubt it would be pitch affecting it but not a medical expert.

10 minutes ago, RAG said:

The Geeza is pished. 

Virgin wines must have delivered him his midweek case.

Kiltie's a proper player, great composure on the ball and our best prospect since Naisy.

I may well be old thing. How much is he worth, particularly now he is crocked? We've had much, much better prospects that have gone on to nowhere. 

I think he is our best prospect,which tells you more about us than it does about him.

Just now, diamond_geezer said:

I may well be old thing. How much is he worth, particularly now he is crocked? We've had much, much better prospects that have gone on to nowhere. 

I think he is our best prospect,which tells you more about us than it does about him.

Ooft.

I think you are being harsh on the boy there.

I reckon he's a top player by our standards - playing amongst mince by our standards.

In the last 25 years he would have got a game in any Killie team I saw.

He's got the ability to receive the ball in the correct body position, to then pass it on like all very good players have.

Mind he's only 19!

It wasn't some inquisition Geezer!

O'Hara is decent, but Kiltie's a proper football player and a lot younger than his amount of appearances suggest.

IMO you can tell before he even receives the ball, he's a very good player.

We'll miss that ability over the rest of the season - the other options more hoofball!

First Hawkshaw, and now Kiltie. That's two from the four who played so well v Rangers.

Still a few to pick from, but they haven't shown great form so far.

Hope both crocked players get back ASAP  ; in the meantime, others must step up to the mark.

Kiltie IMHO, is the best prospect we have seen since Naismith.

Also, we should make a serious move for Quitongo in the next window.