Questions for David Moran

killiehippo

10 hours ago, Bigdodge said:

There were a number of Cyril the Squirrels in the 90s as the gate staff were typically responsible for it and if you turned up late for gate allocation / "team talk"  you could be punished by Willie by being handed a big black bag with Cyril in it......

I do seem to remember Moran doing his stint for being late......could be wrong though

That gives some clarity to the situation. Is it a football first though?

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I'd assume when the next issue is out, which makes perfect sense.

I asked about when the answers would be reproduced on here, where the questions originate from,  after all.

I'm aware that they are in the current issue of Hippo. We were told the answers would be on here too. 

57 minutes ago, skygod said:

I asked about when the answers would be reproduced on here, where the questions originate from,  after all.

I'm aware that they are in the current issue of Hippo. We were told the answers would be on here too. 

And i'm sure they will be. If he was going to post the answers on here straight away there would be little point putting it in the Hippo.

Folk on here very quick to slag the club off for making an arse of things - some right and some wrong, yet the same folk cant even upload the answers from a failed director 

ffs Hippo just upload them yourself 

lets no complain about the club until we do stuff right ourselves I've seen nothing of nobody on here or outside who could be making a difference from organising a egm to organising a petition to getting answers out to supporters 

4 hours ago, Killiesub said:

Folk on here very quick to slag the club off for making an arse of things - some right and some wrong, yet the same folk cant even upload the answers from a failed director 

lets no complain about the club until we do stuff right ourselves I've seen nothing of nobody on here or outside who could be making a difference from organising a egm to organising a petition to getting answers out to supporters 

What an ungrateful prick you are. This website is a godsend to exiles and most of us are thankful for the time and effort the guys who do it put into it. I had a look back at your previous posts and if you are not having a go at Hippo or Baz you are having a go at the Trust and now the ones who tried to get the EGM off the ground and do the petition. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand where your sympathies lie. If you hate everyone else that much why are you even on here other than to troll? You clearly have an agenda and it doesn't seem to include spending a few quid to buy the fanzine that you are so desperate to read. How do I block this s**t-steering arsehole? Embarrassment to Killie fans and part of the reason MJ is still where he is.

Water off a duck's back for the most part, but still mildly irritating given I work 12 hour shifts and have a family that I'd rather be spending time with when all this stuff has to be done. Still, I'll work on it and get it done somehow for the benefit of those who do appreciate it, if I don't no one else will and the fans who talk a good game but never actually do anything will have a field day slagging me off again. Heaven forbid I have a dig back (how unseemly) or just ban those who appear to delight in ripping into the site they ironically sign in to tell us how much they don't like.

I keep telling myself we are all on the same side and not to rise to it but sometimes that seems like wishful thinking and its not a scenario that everyone views the same. I've had lots of disagreements over the years with fellow fans about various issues but in the main when we meet face to face we can find common ground and realise that we want the same things and just have a different approach as to how to do it. Meanwhile there are still those willing to hide behind screen names and take pot shots at what they don't know and don't understand because they are raging inside that they've been had and want to lash out at someone, and being 'visible' through doing this makes me a target.

It's the internet, I understand that and just have to deal with it. Meanwhile it is Remembrance Sunday and I have an event to attend which weighs a lot more heavily on my mind than football club politics. I'll be part of a delegation representing the Trust laying a wreath at a ceremony organised by the club this afternoon, that's what requires my attention at the moment ergo that's what I'll be doing. If in the meantime I find a way to get the Hippo articles online then I will do that as well. If this deems me a failure and open to abuse then so be it, I'm sure the boss won't be long in letting me know.

15 hours ago, Killiesub said:

Maybe that's because the people working for the club are being paid to do a job and people like Baz,Hippo, SH, etc. have a job,a family, and are doing what they do for nothing out of their own spare time because they care about the club.

Feel free to moan if you disagree with that statement.

11 hours ago, Wrangodog said:

Maybe that's because the people working for the club are being paid to do a job and people like Baz,Hippo, SH, etc. have a job,a family, and are doing what they do for nothing out of their own spare time because they care about the club.

Feel free to moan if you disagree with that statement.

We all have other commitments and those who devote their time foc to killie things are to be comended.

But uploading a pdf takes minutes if not seconds, why the big drama? 

35 minutes ago, Bhamkillieken said:

We all have other commitments and those who devote their time foc to killie things are to be comended.

But uploading a pdf takes minutes if not seconds, why the big drama? 

1) We were not simply uploading a PDF, just the articles in question.

2) While spelling (commended or not), grammar and punctuation adds authenticity to a fanzine, we can't get away with that online so the whole doc had to be reformatted and fixed up.

3) The only person making a drama was the guy claiming that not doing it immediately was as bad as anything the club have done. In hindsight maybe not so much drama as a cry for help.

On 11/12/2016 at 8:03 PM, Killiesub said:

Hahahahahaha.

Hiya Michael, hiya pal.

Edited by Squirrelhumper