QTS put pressure on MJ

King

3 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

Can I suggest that this is the precise moment to start and publicise an intended season ticket boycott if nothing has changed before the end of the year. This, together with the club's major sponsor issuing this statement, would be devastating. 

I've got my pen, although an online  campaign may be the best way to start.

This. Pile the pressure on!

38 minutes ago, Riverplatekillie said:

The mainstream media need to man-up now and expose this basterd.

There's been plenty of coverage of the original article on social media. It's not great but it's a start and I'd presume some of the national press will have some sort of follow up tomorrow. I missed the Scottish news on the BBC but the STV news highlighted it.

1 hour ago, Mclean07 said:

Can I suggest that this is the precise moment to start and publicise an intended season ticket boycott if nothing has changed before the end of the year. This, together with the club's major sponsor issuing this statement, would be devastating. 

I've got my pen, although an online  campaign may be the best way to start.

This is by far the most powerful weapon that the fans have. 

It would be great if it was organised and communicated in a unified fashion. 

10 hours ago, Mojike and Bod said:

No sign of Herr Fhurer tonight? Last 4 games in a row the fat lawyer has missed if I'm not mistaken. Wonder why??

Do not worry he will be at Greyskull on Saturday pressing the flesh of his sevconian mates in their boardroom/lodge hopefully putting the feelers out for a new job seeing he loves them so so much.

They should be posting an apology after their "source" got it terribly wrong.

Also goes to show how fooked MJ is now that his only tactic left is to put an anonymous source into the press contradicting what another person has openly stated (done this twice in the past week or so) that can quickly be rubbished.

3 hours ago, Riverplatekillie said:

Do not worry he will be at Greyskull on Saturday pressing the flesh of his sevconian mates in their boardroom/lodge hopefully putting the feelers out for a new job seeing he loves them so so much.

Nowhere near all freemasons are fans of the knuckle draggers at greyskull.  I would seriously doubt a snake like MJ would be welcome in a freemasons lodge, certainly not my mother lodge anyway.  Lets not fallout over the common misconception in the west coast of Scotland eh.  Plenty of the other side of the sectarian divide and indeed plenty Killie greats were in the craft.

20 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

Nowhere near all freemasons are fans of the knuckle draggers at greyskull.  I would seriously doubt a snake like MJ would be welcome in a freemasons lodge, certainly not my mother lodge anyway.  Lets not fallout over the common misconception in the west coast of Scotland eh.  Plenty of the other side of the sectarian divide and indeed plenty Killie greats were in the craft.

Who mentioned the Masons? You are a sensitive soul aren't you?