Priti Trivedi Gone?

rb_506

The infamous Asian business woman of the year is apparently leaving the club. Maybe they should give it to that sneaky git who is doing the all the media stuff since that other lassie left, Mickey J seems to like him.

Rats. Sinking ship. We can but hope the rats that are left jump next.

I'm not sure why she has ImmmmmLLLLI'm not sure why she has left, be interesting perhaps. I limit my comment to my own experiences. Very poor, no return calls, emails or discussions all aimed at helping the club. However the SLO did involve himself to coordinate, that made a big difference NOT, again no response. Another non Killie / non football type in football. Football is a business but it's a very specific business dependant on fans and local support for a team like us. Good Luck to her but she won't be missed unless we get someone even less competent or capable dragging us down further. The removal of MJ is now the only way to progress in any way shape or form. We need a rebuilding job on a par or bigger than with the Fleeting / Moffat / Chadwick group. The club is losing good people and has no guidance or plan beyond the personal drive of MJ for a payout.

1 hour ago, DuncanEwart said:

I can honestly say I have never ever heard of this woman and did not know she held any role at the club.

She was, basically number 2 to Jim McLean at Dundee United for donkeys years. Administration & finance bod at the SPL for about the same length of time. Then came to us in, what I think was supposed to be a Dave McKinnon role. General manager, not a left back.

2 minutes ago, CB said:

She was, basically number 2 to Jim McLean at Dundee United for donkeys years. Administration & finance bod at the SPL for about the same length of time.

You just beat me to it!

I don't know whether she was any good but I doubt that she will be replaced by someone with anything like her CV.

4 hours ago, rb_506 said:

The infamous Asian business woman of the year is apparently leaving the club. Maybe they should give it to that sneaky git who is doing the all the media stuff since that other lassie left, Mickey J seems to like him.

Rats. Sinking ship. We can but hope the rats that are left jump next.

What is your reason for calling the new media guy a sneaky git? Geez oh, he gas only been in the role two weeks!

23 minutes ago, CBFC said:

What is your reason for calling the new media guy a sneaky git? Geez oh, he gas only been in the role two weeks!

Was he not on the supporters association committee until the the club asked him to fill in for the girl that left at which point he dumped the supporters association? How can you be involved with a committee that has been actively campaigning again Johnston and then go and work for him? I know for a fact he ripped into the last media manager, then promptly slides into her job when she leaves. Is all that not just a wee bit wide? What qualifications does he have for the job anyway? It looks to me like all that is happening now is the official site just copies everything this site does and just changes it a wee bit so it looks different. Apart from the video highlights of the development games, and I'll be surprised if we don't get fined or into bother from the SPFL when someone cottons on we're doing that. I agree with fraz65 above, Anne Clark being forced to leave the club was a real watershed moment. The 'staff' at the club are now no more than hired hands and Johnston acolytes, apart from Tommy Adams and I'm pretty sure that he has a tough time of it as well having once already been told to go before being brought back by demand. I heard tonight that Trivedi has gone already and refused to serve notice. How many club staff, hotel staff and directors (not to mention fans) have now walked away from Kilmarnock FC because of Michael Johnston? Why is Billy Bowie standing back and letting this happen?

11 minutes ago, rb_506 said:

Was he not on the supporters association committee until the the club asked him to fill in for the girl that left at which point he dumped the supporters association? How can you be involved with a committee that has been actively campaigning again Johnston and then go and work for him? I know for a fact he ripped into the last media manager, then promptly slides into her job when she leaves. Is all that not just a wee bit wide? What qualifications does he have for the job anyway? It looks to me like all that is happening now is the official site just copies everything this site does and just changes it a wee bit so it looks different. Apart from the video highlights of the development games, and I'll be surprised if we don't get fined or into bother from the SPFL when someone cottons on we're doing that. I agree with fraz65 above, Anne Clark being forced to leave the club was a real watershed moment. The 'staff' at the club are now no more than hired hands and Johnston acolytes, apart from Tommy Adams and I'm pretty sure that he has a tough time of it as well having once already been told to go before being brought back by demand. I heard tonight that Trivedi has gone already and refused to serve notice. How many club staff, hotel staff and directors (not to mention fans) have now walked away from Kilmarnock FC because of Michael Johnston? Why is Billy Bowie standing back and letting this happen?

With the lack of action from Billy Bowie,I can only assume that he is happy enough to let MJ take the heat for the clubs failings.I am fed up waiting for him to say something ,anything, to the fans to let us know that he is trying to remove him, or that he backs him.