Farton

Bit disappointed in Joey to be honest. I thought he would have stuck it out a bit longer and screwed as much money as possible out of them! I have no time for him but they obviously had no grounds to sack him so tried to humiliate him (training with kids etc). It all turned sour very quickly didn't it? Thing is he will pop up in the "greatest league in the world" very shortly. 

4 league games I think with just one victory. A hugely expensive vanity project for a club that can ill afford it. Between wages and settlement probably in the region of half a million plus any signing on fee.

Sits just below some of Coulibaly's goals as the highlight of the season for me. Totally hilarious. Well done King and Warburton, you are keeping the legacy of your predecessors alive. 

On 11/13/2016 at 3:25 PM, DuncanEwart said:

It seems that Rangers wish no one to speak of this episode ever again. A total shambles from start to finish. Is Mark Warburton the thinnest skinned football manager in history? 

Possibly.

He throws buzzwords into pre/post match interviews and they slot are drooling like he's the messiah.

Having said that, he's getting it fairly tight just now as the support cant comprehend the reality that they're another club jostling for top 6.

On 11/14/2016 at 4:02 PM, LH31 said:

Possibly.

He throws buzzwords into pre/post match interviews and they slot are drooling like he's the messiah.

Having said that, he's getting it fairly tight just now as the support cant comprehend the reality that they're another club jostling for top 6.

"Mental shrinkage" and "pitch geography" are my two favourites. Complete and utter flim flam.

Ive heard rumours that Barton isn't the bad guy he's being portrayed as by many. One story was he was upset at being asked to take part in what was a glorified Sash bash in Belfast and things kicked off from there because his negative attitude upset the diehard Rangers in and around the squad leading to the bust up that saw him out the door. His departure was supposedly easy to arrange as he was gagging to get out and the club wanted to keep things quiet. 

Its only rumours but absolutely nothing would surprise me at that club.