ICT Match Fred

CB

• CB pinned this topic

I am going to award my people of the match in advance to the Killie support tonight. Wish I was there but for health reasons can't make it. Massive respect for the effort shown to get there. 

If any player comes on, looks at that support and doesn't leave everything on the pitch then they can be released tomorrow in my opinion.  

I don't care about performance tonight, a Doidge rocket from one yard in the last minute of injury time will do me. 

History could be made tonight I am sure someone said it would be the first time in the history of the second oldest club in Scottish football that we would have made the semi finals of both the League Cup and Scottish Cup in the same season. 

Give it laldy.......

Edited by Garnkirk20

18 minutes ago, Ngonge88 said:

In my opinion probably our strongest starting 11. Taylor the only one that I wouldn’t have started 

Taylor is a liability but we're playing a Championship side and he was very good at that level last season. He's also a goal threat in a match that we need to win. He can stop the long throw ins though. 

9 minutes ago, Garnkirk20 said:

I am going to award my people of the match in advance to the Killie support tonight. Wish I was there but for health reasons can't make it. Massive respect for the effort shown to get there. 

If any player comes on, looks at that support and doesn't leave everything on the pitch then they can be released tomorrow in my opinion.  

I don't care about performance tonight, a Doidge rocket from one yard in the last minute of injury time will do me. 

History could be made tonight I am sure someone said it would be the first time in the history of the second oldest club in Scottish football that we would have made the semi finals of both the League Cup and Scottish Cup in the same season. 

Give it laldy.......

Hope you're OK mate