That's it I've had it!!!!!!!!

Monty1998

I have been regular at Rugby Park since early eighties. 

Been through the drubbings of the old premier league, relegation to the old second division, mid table mediocrity of he first division, before the"promise land of spl". 

Yes there have been some incredible highs but much more demoralising lows.

since Kenny left ( who had a plan at least) it has been the same sh@t different manager!!!!! Clark is absolved only slightly as he inherited a backroom staff that we couldn't afford to get rid of.

players brought on board through the old boys network who don't give a flying funk about Killie, just pick up a wage spout usual gash "about love for the place and try there best" no you don't!!!

why then should I pay to watch your attempts to kid on you have some passion when the performances are pathetic and clueless say something different. If this was any other entertainment we would be getting refunds!!!! It ain't always the manager at fault.

Dump this lot of pretenders and play the development squad minus any loanee, that has drifted our way to get first team experience and put them in the shop window. 

Time for people like Monty, Holt and Fowler to be begged to get on board, all with genuine passion for Killie. Who can instill what it means to play for Killie. And dump anybody with a connection to old firm, I'm fed up with "my family will hate me if we win" every time we play the ugly sisters. Where's the I don't give a flying funk about them!!! 

MJ you know what you have to do, sure you won't do it because you are another old firm leech who is happy to destroy my team. Ps administration is on the way and you're shares will be worth feck all. It obviously makes you happy to be detested by so many of your patrons!!!!!

Until radicle changes occur I won't be back.

best wishes to all those who continue to attend which I can only commend, but I for one have had it...

sorry to nearly all for the rant...

You know what I don't believe you, like you I've been going to watch the killie for years. I went with my dad in the 70's, I went with my pals in the 80's, 90's and now go with my kids, why? Because I support Killie! Agreed it is tough to watch more often than not but just occasionally we get that special game when everything goes right and we look like a decent team.  Perhaps I'm the eternal optimist but i live in hope that we will one day be back at the top end of the league. Through thick and thin that's what we have to remember,  killie is in our blood like it or not,  let's get behind the teamm change the regime!

Every time we get pumped some other roaster comes on here, gives us a tear-jerk tale of how they started going to games in the dark ages with their dear auld dad, have followed the team through thick and thin, but now they just cannae watch this crap any longer. I have a wee weep for them myself, consider how much more fun they'll be having huffing about Silverburn with their wife each Saturday now they'll no be back, and try my best not to clobber them on the arse with the door on the way out. Partick next!

8 minutes ago, aumgn said:

Every time we get pumped some other roaster comes on here, gives us a tear-jerk tale of how they started going to games in the dark ages with their dear auld dad, have followed the team through thick and thin, but now they just cannae watch this crap any longer. I have a wee weep for them myself, consider how much more fun they'll be having huffing about Silverburn with their wife each Saturday now they'll no be back, and try my best not to clobber them on the arse with the door on the way out. Partick next!

I love how you assume that he'll be going shopping with his wife.We are losing fans hand over fist,and some are going to watch other sports. there are other things you can do on a Saturday apart from shopping and watching Killie.

I think we all agree that it is getting harder and harder to drag ourselves to games these days. It is more out of a sense of duty or habit rather than desire or expectation that we will enjoy ourselves. 

The fact that the most loyal of supporters are taken for granted by the club doesn't help things either.

Thats why we are rapidly heading towards home gates of less than 3,000 which makes our current infrastructure and squad unsustainable. 

On 28/12/2016 at 10:43 AM, Bbk said:

The guy is absolutely right and has only said what all true Killie fans are thinking especially the part about getting true Killie people involved and I also agree you should not give up and please stay with us for the rest of our Killie journey!!KTID!

Utter rubbish!!! Is klopp a Liverpool person is mourinho a Man Utd person??? The board appoint the right person for the job, think out the box, stop suffocating the team!! Let them spread there wings and look for new talent! 

8 minutes ago, The_new_gaffer said:

Utter rubbish!!! Is klopp a Liverpool person is mourinho a Man Utd person??? The board appoint the right person for the job, think out the box, stop suffocating the team!! Let them spread there wings and look for new talent! 

Spread their wings ?  Let's throw them off the roof of the hotel and see them fly then.

12 hours ago, The_new_gaffer said:

Let our board spread their wings?? in case you haven't, noticed our 'board' are being led a merry dance by a vulture who is definitely not a Killie person  the point I was making was get people in who feel the pain we are all going through and can relate to us we don't need anymore glory hunters!

On 28/12/2016 at 7:52 PM, aumgn said:

Agree.... But the glory hunters wont be long in coming back, say we reach a cup semi or final, or when we get MJ to fcuk and return to where we should be.

14 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Agree.... But the glory hunters wont be long in coming back, say we reach a cup semi or final, or when we get MJ to fcuk and return to where we should be.

For one thing I'm no glory hunter been there thru thick and thin to all the small places. Was a proud son to go to footy with my late father. Will still follow them till the day I die. What are you doing to get rid of him then? I'm sorry I hate things like that. Have been to meetings and will continue to go to meetings it's the only way to keep up with information. So don't anyone call me a glory hunter born and bred in killie.

Ma grandpa used to say "all no be back" every week. We have bee s**ter, a lot s**ter. I know, I 've been to Stranrar to watch us get gubbed.

But that is in no way to excuse the total useless ineptitude of our current management team. The words "couldnae organise a drinking carnival in a beer factory" comes to mind.

So, come on Lee, time to stop pretending to know something about football management and actually do something FFS.

I echo the above, I have watched us lose to Brechin, Alloa, Stenny, struggle at the likes for Forfar and take hidings from the old Airdrie and Berwick.  Folks need to get perspective we have been truly pish compared to the heights of mixu, blobby, Shiels but Jesus we have been f**kin howlin under clunie, Morrison, etc.

1. I remember getting relegated in season 1972-73. Going over the Riccarton brig my pal and I tossed our scarves over into the water. We both said that's it we won't be back. Almost 45 years on and many  thrown away scarves later we are still going. As long as I am able I will always follow Killie no matter what.
Edited by Riccarton Bluebell

On 30/12/2016 at 9:04 PM, Killie alan said:

For one thing I'm no glory hunter been there thru thick and thin to all the small places. Was a proud son to go to footy with my late father. Will still follow them till the day I die. What are you doing to get rid of him then? I'm sorry I hate things like that. Have been to meetings and will continue to go to meetings it's the only way to keep up with information. So don't anyone call me a glory hunter born and bred in killie.

So why come on here with the "all noby back" P!sh, creating drama and craving attention on an MJ scale.... Why not just ride off into the sunset whilst attempting to convince yourself your still a diehard fan.

1 minute ago, C4mmy31 said:

So why come on here with the "all noby back" P!sh, creating drama and craving attention on an MJ scale.... Why not just ride off into the sunset whilst attempting to convince yourself your still a diehard fan.

No I won't I am not an mj fan. How dare you. I am a diehard fan for over 40 years. Why don't you go and get your toys you threw out your pram. And a happy new year to you too.