The Juniours

Went to Cumnock v Glenafton today. 1-0 to the mighty Glens who are performing very well in the league. Good hard fought game, worth the six quid entry money. Around 500 there, with about 150 away support. What I really liked was the fact that the players wore 1- 11. I hate these squad numbers. It was great when players were proud to wear, for example, the number 9 shirt. Bring this system back, I say !! 

On 07/01/2017 at 4:36 PM, Mclean07 said:

Went to Cumnock v Glenafton today. 1-0 to the mighty Glens who are performing very well in the league. Good hard fought game, worth the six quid entry money. Around 500 there, with about 150 away support. What I really liked was the fact that the players wore 1- 11. I hate these squad numbers. It was great when players were proud to wear, for example, the number 9 shirt. Bring this system back, I say !! 

I try to get to hurlford or Talbot games. Worth the money. And the food is better some of it homemade. Patter is great too.

On 14/01/2017 at 10:50 AM, Killie alan said:

I try to get to hurlford or Talbot games. Worth the money. And the food is better some of it homemade. Patter is great too.

Patter can be good but also attracts a few knuckle-draggers who would be turfed out of SPFL games. At the Buffs game with Arthurlie Buffs players were either poofs, nancies, or dirty cvnts.

On 15/01/2017 at 2:26 PM, Wrangodog said:

Patter can be good but also attracts a few knuckle-draggers who would be turfed out of SPFL games. At the Buffs game with Arthurlie Buffs players were either poofs, nancies, or dirty cvnts.

I was at the buffs home scottish cup game vs shettleston earlier this season and a guy actually spat at the linesman. Got dogs abuse from the away fans tbf.

Reckon the beith game this weekend could be much better value for yer money than our scottish cup game. Playing talbot at home.

my old man stopped going to the Killie games a good few years ago now and went back to watch the medda this weekend they are away to Carluke in the last 32 of the scottish cup so im giving our cup game a miss and heading to Carluke for some Junior fitba, looking forward to it, used to go to alot of medda games as a boy and was always a cracking day out, 

7 hours ago, Sp3ckyh0td0g81 said:

my old man stopped going to the Killie games a good few years ago now and went back to watch the medda this weekend they are away to Carluke in the last 32 of the scottish cup so im giving our cup game a miss and heading to Carluke for some Junior fitba, looking forward to it, used to go to alot of medda games as a boy and was always a cracking day out, 

Most Meadow fans are Huns without the bus fare.

2 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

I'm not trolling, it's true. Used to have a season ticket for the stand at Meadow Park in my youth but I wouldn't go near the place now. Not that the Buffs are any better, they're just as bad. 

My papa took my dad to the medda games in the 70s and that's how he started watching them as he got older he supported killie and still does to this day but prefers to watch the juniors as medda park is two min walk from his front door and a hell of a lot cheaper but if it wasn't for the old man I wouldn't have been lucky enough to be a supporter of Ayrshires finest 

18 hours ago, Sp3ckyh0td0g81 said:

My papa took my dad to the medda games in the 70s and that's how he started watching them as he got older he supported killie and still does to this day but prefers to watch the juniors as medda park is two min walk from his front door and a hell of a lot cheaper but if it wasn't for the old man I wouldn't have been lucky enough to be a supporter of Ayrshires finest 

You go and have a good day mate