Al Ahly bid for Coulibaly?

King

Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek for star striker Souleymane Coulibaly.

Coulibaly, 22, has been in scorshing (sic) form this season for the East Ayrshire club after his exploits, most recently scoring a wonder-goal from just after the midway line against Scottish Premiership giants Celtic.

It is no surprise that the 2011 GloCAF Most Promising Talent of the Year has attracted lots of interest with Zamalek keen on signing the Ivorian.

A source inside Kilmarnock confirmed to KingFut the submission of a £500,000 bid from Zamalek, after the latter had given authorization to a Scottish agent to negotiate terms with the club.

However, Kilmarnock remain firm on their $1,000,000 valuation for the player if they were to part ways with him, a value which Zamalek confirmed they would not be able to match.

British reports had claimed that Zamalek’s arch rivals Al Ahly were also interested in Coulibaly, however KingFut can confirm that the Red Devils are not interested in the former Ivory Coast U17 forward as he does not fit the profile of players they are looking to sign.

Coulibaly has scored 11 goals for Kilmarnock in all competitions this season and is the leading goalscorer of the team.

The forward broke onto the scene in the 2011 U17 FIFA World Cup in Mexico scoring a record nine goals in four games as Ivory Coast crashed out of the competition in the round of 16, including a hattrick against Marquinhos’ Brazil and a Poker (?)  against Denmark in the group stages.

The player’s career came to a halt after unsuccessful spells at Tottenham Hotspurs, Italian clubs Pitsoiese & Bary as well as English outfits Peterborough and Newport County.

Souleymane Coulibaly found his feet again at Kilmarnock after joining the club last summer.

(Egyptian website Kingfut)

3 hours ago, Skepta said:

Kilmarnock FC Want 1m+ for Striker coulibaly who they picked up on a free transfer in the summer - 2 clubs have made a bid #kilmarnockfc

Not sure about the tweeter but this was tweeted about 5mins ago

The fact that he's got the word Rumours in his Twitter handle tells you all you need to know I reckon. Sad little boy with nothing better to do than make up bulls**t rumuors.

Any money that comes into the club will be used to plug the financial black hole to allow the club to continue to trade.

It's been suggested that BB is not willing to put more money into the club.

LC will have, at best, only a small portion of any transfer fees to bring in new players. 

Could do with a few more 'rank ordinary' players right enough!  Daft talk from Mclean07 as per. The only goal scorer in our team ffs.

11 minutes ago, freddoig said:

according to the express the deal is done with with zamalek at 700000 but not utill after saturdays game, just personal terms to be agreed.

700k? Would that be anywhere near $1million USD? If so, it would square up with the valuation reported by king fut.

Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek for star striker Souleymane Coulibaly.
Coulibaly, 22, has been in scorshing form this season for the East Ayrshire club after his exploits, most recently scoring a wonder-goal from just after the midway line against Scottish Premiership giants Celtic.
It is no surprise that the 2011 GloCAF Most Promising Talent of the Year has attracted lots of interest with Zamalek keen on signing the Ivorian.
A source inside Kilmarnock confirmed to KingFut the submission of a £500,000 bid from Zamalek, after the latter had given authorization to a Scottish agent to negotiate terms with the club.
However, Kilmarnock remain firm on their $1,000,000 valuation for the player if they were to part ways with him, a value which Zamalek confirmed they would not be able to match.
British reports had claimed that Zamalek’s arch rivals Al Ahly were also interested in Coulibaly, however KingFut can confirm that the Red Devils are not interested in the former Ivory Coast U17 forward as he does not fit the profile of players they are looking to sign.
Coulibaly has scored 11 goals for Kilmarnock in all competitions this season and is the leading goalscorer of the team.
The forward broke onto the scene in the 2011 U17 FIFA World Cup in Mexico scoring a record nine goals in four games as Ivory Coast crashed out of the competition in the round of 16, including a hattrick against Marquinhos’ Brazil and a Poker against Denmark in the group stages.
The player’s career came to a halt after unsuccessful spells at Tottenham Hotspurs, Italian clubs Pitsoiese & Bary as well as English outfits Peterborough and Newport County.
Souleymane Coulibaly found his feet again at Kilmarnock after joining the club last summer.

http://www.kingfut.com/2017/01/19/exclusive-kilmarnock-turn-down-zamalek-bid-for-souleymane-coulibaly/

7 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Why are so many Killie fans so paranoid about the press not liking us? They don't care about us more like. 

Do people actually think the media here have a vendetta against Killie? Wise up.

i dont think its unreasonable to think individuals in the scottish press have a bit of needle with individuals at Kilmarnock, MJ has managed to chase away a ridiculous amount of local companies with his numerous antics and i can only imagine he has done the same with the media, and like you say they dont care about us, i agree with that and they view the antics of the serpent as the antics of Kilmarnock 

£700k is way more than he is worth right now, but I really doubt we have even received a bid in that order - or paid in a timely fashion to help the team and not the clubs debt. And if we have, and it's acceptable to the "board" there is not a chance that he'll be playing on Saturday - Callum Paterson for recent evidence of why not. 

He's a talent that can drift through games and for long periods be quite ineffectual then come up with a spectacular effort, but still has a huge learning curve to climb to be a quality player as his decision making just isn't good enough often enough. That said I hope the bid is just rumour and we keep him til summer at least - Clark believes in him and I would hope will spend the time coaching him to improve on the player he currently is, so we may get the benefit this season and a healthy transfer fee in the future. 

just went to asda to grab my lunch and the man himself was behind me in the queue with his wife and kids being bold i was talking away to him and asked him if he fancied a move to Egypt and his reply was "no i am enjoying life in Scotland apart from the cold but for me i am a kilmarnock player and not paying attention to rumours" i then asked him if he is settling in Killie and he said his wife and children are enjoying it here and he just wants to focus on doing a job for Killie

now im not naive to think hes likely to tell a weirdo in asda any real news regarding this but he was talking with a fondness for the club and mentioned how much the fans have helped him and his family settle 

16 minutes ago, Sp3ckyh0td0g81 said:

just went to asda to grab my lunch and the man himself was behind me in the queue with his wife and kids being bold i was talking away to him and asked him if he fancied a move to Egypt and his reply was "no i am enjoying life in Scotland apart from the cold but for me i am a kilmarnock player and not paying attention to rumours" i then asked him if he is settling in Killie and he said his wife and children are enjoying it here and he just wants to focus on doing a job for Killie

now im not naive to think hes likely to tell a weirdo in asda any real news regarding this but he was talking with a fondness for the club and mentioned how much the fans have helped him and his family settle 

That was you I spied then. Was gonna ask him myself.  

Fingers crossed he is staying, cause as much as folk seem to think he is mediocre and not worth bringing on the boy is our only goal scorer this season. Plus he is a centre-forward trying to adapt to playing on the wing in a midfield that is virtually anonymous most of the time.  Not the best of circumstances for him and he still stands out.

20 minutes ago, Sp3ckyh0td0g81 said:

Typical was in Asda yesterday how lucky some people are only joking. 

3 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Why are so many Killie fans so paranoid about the press not liking us? They don't care about us more like. 

Do people actually think the media here have a vendetta against Killie? Wise up.

This. Honestly, if we didn't play Rangers or Celtic after every few weeks we'd be forgotten by the Scottish media