Escrow Account

Wrangodog

17 hours ago, CardinalSpin said:

As an alternative, why doesn't everyone who wants to with-hold season ticket money, complete a season ticket application, sign it, and give it to the KFCSA or Trust. They can then be collated and used as a bargaining tool, i.e. we have 1000 applications which will not be presented to the club unless MJ goes. No money transactions required until the terms are met and the season ticket applications are given to the club. You hold on to your own money until such time as the season ticket is bought.

The more I think about this the more I like it. An escrow account is probably the ideal situation but would all the hassle be worth it if only a small amount of fans actually use it? Over the years I have lost a bit of faith in our ability to help ourselves, too many fans more worried about losing their seat than losing the club.

Was thinking about this again this morning. Although fans can have an impact by their actions surely a joint attack by fans and Alan McLeish from QTS would have an even greater impact. Maybe he could be approached by a representative from the Supporters Association to see if he would support such an action.

47 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

Was thinking about this again this morning. Although fans can have an impact by their actions surely a joint attack by fans and Alan McLeish from QTS would have an even greater impact. Maybe he could be approached by a representative from the Supporters Association to see if he would support such an action.

Think we have to keep supporters and sponsors at arms length. Support of a season ticket boycott could be seen as one company trying to damage/ reduce value of another with an ulterior motive? I think the SA could, however, draw up a list of those who would hold back sponsorship until he goes or resume once he's gone?

1 hour ago, Wrangodog said:

I think Alan has 'family' issues that are more important for him to be dealing with at the moment. The Park Hotel seems like a magnet for trouble!

On ‎13‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 9:27 AM, troonkilliefan said:

On behalf of KFCSA many thanks to everyone for their helpful suggestions and comments - particularly the offers of help from JimmySuperscot and McIlroy

As SH has said the  Committee have agreed a (similar) alternative strategy which will be publicised in the next few days.

It is also hoped to again have volunteers at the next few home games and on supporters' buses gathering signatures, information, views etc

Watch this space and thanks again !

Can we expect to see the strategy announced before this weekend's game?
I think a lot of fans are keen to see what the plan is so they can get behind it.

On 16 January 2017 at 0:55 PM, historyman said:

Can we expect to see the strategy announced before this weekend's game?
I think a lot of fans are keen to see what the plan is so they can get behind it.

Some talk and confusion on here about a potential boycott of the cup game on Saturday. 

Sorry to seem like I am harping on about this but it was said that the strategy would be publicised in the next few days. I think (I hope) the majority of the fans are waiting for someone or something to unite behind. This is the time for the Trust to show real leadership and communicate their plans loud and clear. 

On 13 January 2017 at 9:27 AM, troonkilliefan said:

On behalf of KFCSA many thanks to everyone for their helpful suggestions and comments - particularly the offers of help from JimmySuperscot and McIlroy

As SH has said the  Committee have agreed a (similar) alternative strategy which will be publicised in the next few days.

It is also hoped to again have volunteers at the next few home games and on supporters' buses gathering signatures, information, views etc

On the morning after yet another disappointment when will the 'alternative strategy' be publicised?

Or is there no plan for how we are going to try and save Scotland's oldest professional football which is slowly but surely being destroyed by those who are in charge?

And by that I mean our self-serving, non-communicative three man board and the incompetent manager they appointed who is treating the club like a training ground for youngsters from the north-east of England. 

Please, please, please - tell us what you think we as fans should be doing to stop this shocking mismanagement of OUR club before it is too late. 

On 13/01/2017 at 9:27 AM, troonkilliefan said:

Any news on the alternative strategy?