Kristoffer Ajer

GeeM19

Ajer is young. Honestly I don't think he'd get near Celtic's starting 11. He's nowhere near Boyata, Sviatchenko or Simunovic. Another season with us would do him the world of good. He's been one of our best players since January and I'd love to see him at the heart of our team next year

39 minutes ago, piffer said:

Ajer is young. Honestly I don't think he'd get near Celtic's starting 11. He's nowhere near Boyata, Sviatchenko or Simunovic. Another season with us would do him the world of good. He's been one of our best players since January and I'd love to see him at the heart of our team next year

Boyata is horrific.

15 minutes ago, Killieboykfc said:

It's also relative. A player who appears horrific for Celtic would do well at every other team in Scotland. 

I have no doubts that if Ajer played every week for Celtic people would claim he is horrific also. 

i dont think its quite as simple as that

Edited by Sp3ckyh0td0g81

1 minute ago, Bullitt said:

He is a threat offensively but defensively he's an absolute bombscare.

to be fair i saw him play in the celtic development squad at RP last season and he gifted our boys 2 goals from memory he was horrendous.  I think BR has managed to get more out of him than anyone thought was in him

1 hour ago, Sp3ckyh0td0g81 said:

to be fair i saw him play in the celtic development squad at RP last season and he gifted our boys 2 goals from memory he was horrendous.  I think BR has managed to get more out of him than anyone thought was in him

Did you see him against Aberdeen other week? Genuinely presented them with about 5 absolute guilt edged chances that they should have capitalised on. 

He struggled a bit defensively today but he's not the only defender who has struggled to cope with that County front line. I worry that he takes things to personally. It's great to see him care especially as a loan player but things that happen through the game seem to have a lasting impact. Not for the first time today one of the other players had to go up and seemed to tell him to put it out his mind

Hes been a great signing for us and I'd be happy to see him back in the stripes next season. 

7 minutes ago, piffer said:

He struggled a bit defensively today but he's not the only defender who has struggled to cope with that County front line. I worry that he takes things to personally. It's great to see him care especially as a loan player but things that happen through the game seem to have a lasting impact. Not for the first time today one of the other players had to go up and seemed to tell him to put it out his mind

Hes been a great signing for us and I'd be happy to see him back in the stripes next season. 

Absolutely agree mate. You could see how much it meant to the boy. Good luck to him wherever he goes.

Good player but have my doubts about making it at Septic .I would expect Rodgers to go for EPL players who have had decent seasons in the past and earned a move to a bigger club but didn't make the grade like Sinclare .Another season at Killie and a move to the English championship for a million or two would be best for both