Barrie McKay

Best player in the Sevco team and supposably subject to a £6 million bid .Realesed by us on the say of a medical report (supposably ) .Was it the same doctors who OK the Nigerian and a few other injured players.Played all through our youth system and had no such problems,released and turns up playing at Sevco shortly afterwords.One that got away I think and feck all to do with an injury .The manager / youth coach thought Johnson was a better prospect 

21 minutes ago, bute-killiefan said:

Are Rangers in a position to command a 6 mil fee for anyone in their team? I sincerely doubt they'd get that much

Maybe not but probably the best player to come through our youth system scince Naisy ,a full Scottish international and would walk into our team at the moment .Acorrding to Barrie himself he expect to sign a contract and was told no that he had a hip problem which he never had in the past and hasn't scince .His words http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-ace-barrie-mckay-being-7553340?#RZ2AO7OSy1sJZPew.97

44 minutes ago, bute-killiefan said:

I'll admit the blame doesn't lie solely for this, but they/he has to take some. Especially as we have since signed players who were unable to pass medicals and turned out to be a total waste of resources

The board will have ZERO say in youth team players other than providing a budget.

The buck stops with Alan Robertson on this one.

21 minutes ago, piffer said:

Shiels has spoken of it on a number of occasions. I'm sure he mentioned something about medical reasons having something to do with us not keeping him on. 

Sounds like a plausible excuse - or a deeply masonic conspiracy involving the medical profession!

lol