Can anybody tell me what Labour stands for?

gdevoy

33 minutes ago, Sandman396 said:

I never liked him during his time at Hibs either. :2:

Yeh. I still remember him turning up at rugby park with his bleached hair and giving the east stand stick after an early goal for hibs. He wasn't so cocky when we rattled three or four past them. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just as you think Jezza is starting to get a grip on things, he only goes and loses five members of his shadow cabinet; four sacked and one resignation. Why? For the crime of voting in the House of Commons, on an amendment proposed by a labour MP. 

Ok jezza did order the party whips to order labour MP's to take their default position of abstaining, but it's not like he's a stranger to defying the whip himself. Will be looking at another leadership challenge or a split in the party; whatever happens Labour aren't fit to be the official opposition. 

13 minutes ago, Zorro said:

Just as you think Jezza is starting to get a grip on things, he only goes and loses five members of his shadow cabinet; four sacked and one resignation. Why? For the crime of voting in the House of Commons, on an amendment proposed by a labour MP. 

Ok jezza did order the party whips to order labour MP's to take their default position of abstaining, but it's not like he's a stranger to defying the whip himself. Will be looking at another leadership challenge or a split in the party; whatever happens Labour aren't fit to be the official opposition. 

Can one of those he's sacked please be Kezia Dugdale?