Dundee (A) fred

CB

9 hours ago, historyman said:

Looking at the 'highlights' on the BBC Woodman had a couple of good saves but was badly at fault with their goal.
Good to see that in Roberts we have yet another player who can't take a decent corner kick.

GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think the goalkeeper has given Clark a decision to make now. He took MacDonalds place without Jamie doing anything to merit being dropped. Woodman then kept the jersey hopefully because he had done nothing to merit being dropped but there could be clauses at play. The young keepers error has cost us a goal and possibly the win on Saturday. What does Clark do now. Stand by him when he didn't stand by MacDonald or persevere with the youngster giving him a second chance. 

I might be wrong but I think Lee Clark will stick with Woodman. I think he has made up his mind about the goalkeeping position and he sees Woodman as his No 1. I saw the manager on tv last week being asked about Jamie MacDonald's interview in The Sunday Mail, and he said he had explained to MacDonald the reasons why he was dropped but that Clark would keep that conversation private.