SLO update on social media

Scouser2

For those who don't use social media - and not sure if he ever appears again on these forums -just seen this and thought would pass on - after a lengthy period ---

Kilmarnock FC SLO has posted this update 

-------------

I have been contacted over the past few weeks from supporters with recurring questions. As such, the following summarises common themes.

1. SLO engagement.  A report was created by the SLO and presented to the KFC Board of Directors highlighting ongoing concerns of supporters. This consisted of current Boardroom issues, corporate hospitality (revenues KFC obtain from match day hospitality and The Sports Bar), merchandise and proposals to reinstate the SLO Question and Answer sessions.  A subsequent meeting was held with the Directors to discuss the report and the report contents are currently in discussion.

2.  CEB.  The SLO has been organising a date for a CEB meeting. It has been agreed by all CEB members that a Saturday morning, prior to a home fixture, is the best day to hold CEB meetings. The next CEB meeting is being planned for Saturday 4th March.

3.  Service Charter.  The SLO is supporting the introduction and implementation of a Service Charter being incorporated at KFC.

4. AGM.  The date of the forthcoming AGM looks as though it will take place mid April 2017.

5.  KFC Management.  Reports of KFC management being approached by other clubs. As of 9th February, KFC has not been approached by any club for any members of the KFC management team.

-------------

Edited by Scouser2

Is it not time for the KSA to reject the club's choice of SLO and refuse to work with him unless they appoint someone sanctioned by the KSA themselves? I have read a lot about the position on various football websites and our SLO appears to ticket none of the boxes. The first sentence in the job description is "An SLO is someone who builds bridges between clubs and fans." Fail.

3 minutes ago, Zorro said:

Give the guy a break. Hes just another one, in a long line of people who thought they could work with MJ, make a difference, and found out they couldn't. The problem is that anyone trying to work with the club, is only as effective as MJ allows them to be. 

If that is the case - do the right thing and resign!  This is an example of another hanger on.

1 minute ago, zinger said:

If that is the case - do the right thing and resign!  This is an example of another hanger on.

I read on here somewhere (perhaps the Trust in Killie topic) that if elected to the board, the trusts representative would be more effective than all these other "hangers on" because they'd be a "real" Killie fan and wouldn't walk away. I'd imagine the SLO falls into the same category. 

No chance he will walk away. He's clearly in cahoots with MJ and loves the profile of the role and the associated free perks. Those who remember his nonsensical ramblings on here in support of MJ as Qwerty will know that tells you what everything about him.

He provides absolutely no bridge between the so called board the supporters and this half baked response is reflective of his efforts. 

He is no where near as proactive as other club SLOs the only recent evidence of him being proactive was to approach Hamilton and tell them to get the police to watch their 14 year old casuals after the game. 

1 hour ago, historyman said:

I would have a lot more respect for him if he didn't come out with statements such as:

A subsequent meeting was held with the Directors to discuss the report and the report contents are currently in discussion.

And instead came back to the fans with answers to their questions. 

He was also passing on his own views as 'official' board responses at one point.

Guy is further up MJ'S rectum than most and was hand picked for being the only guy who adored MJ left on here after years of mismanagement. He's just another part of the problem and anyone trying to engage with him is wasting their time, he's a meaningless puppet at best and a tainted mouthpiece at worst.

3 hours ago, Zorro said:

I read on here somewhere (perhaps the Trust in Killie topic) that if elected to the board, the trusts representative would be more effective than all these other "hangers on" because they'd be a "real" Killie fan and wouldn't walk away. I'd imagine the SLO falls into the same category. 

I don't know what people expect to do? He can liaise between the supporters and club, it's in the name of the job. He has no power or sway. It is doesnt matter who has the role if Mj wants to fob them off then the result will be the same.

2 hours ago, Bhamkillieken said:

I don't know what people expect to do? He can liaise between the supporters and club, it's in the name of the job. He has no power or sway. It is doesnt matter who has the role if Mj wants to fob them off then the result will be the same.

He doesn't liaise with the fans though,he just spouts his masters pish and is quite happy to do that. If he had any respect for the fans ,then he would walk away,but he hasn't.
As already said,he was handpicked by MJ,not elected like most clubs SLO's

9 hours ago, findis said:

He doesn't liaise with the fans though,he just spouts his masters pish and is quite happy to do that. If he had any respect for the fans ,then he would walk away,but he hasn't.
As already said,he was handpicked by MJ,not elected like most clubs SLO's

He was an MJ fan on herex him and mclean in tandem attacking anyone who was trying to point out the issues or tske direct action against MJ.  He even removes posts where its pointed out he was handpicked by MJ and has the same opinion of killie fans as his master palpatine.

In the interest of fairness. I've had one dealing with him, he was courteous towards me, listened to what I had to say. Investigated the problem for himself & put in a wee report to the board. 

I found no arrogance, and a willingness to listen to my problem.