Red Squirrels

marie osmond

2 hours ago, DuncanEwart said:

Prince Charles has backed plans to sterilise grey squirrels. It would see them given a long-lasting oral contraceptive hidden in chocolate spread to help protect native reds....UK Squirrel Accord boss Lord Kinnoull said: "It's most exciting".

Can we do the same with those OF cnuts???

15 hours ago, DuncanEwart said:

Prince Charles has backed plans to sterilise grey squirrels. It would see them given a long-lasting oral contraceptive hidden in chocolate spread to help protect native reds....UK Squirrel Accord boss Lord Kinnoull said: "It's most exciting".

While he's at it, he could introduce plans to sterilise all the members of his own family!

• 2 weeks later...

You'd think all British Islands would ban them? I've said before I find it hard to believe Grey's have gotten to every other British Islands. Brownsea has a red enclave

Seen two here so far, obviously much shyer than there evil cousins and a lot less fat. One stopped in the tree so I got a decent swatch. Sounds stupid, but I was surprised how red it was!

How do people about other squirrels such as Black ones or flying?