CEB Board meeting next weekend!

Dennykillie

26 minutes ago, Calummoore86 said:

You can find a list of CEB Board Members on the club website. It includes the SLO, local council members, a board member (read as MJ), and a couple of shareholders/season ticket holders.

As above, if you contact the SLO on his official email ([email protected] i think) you should get a reply fairly quickly.

So the Facebook page is a waste of every bodies time then?

8 hours ago, Calummoore86 said:

You can find a list of CEB Board Members on the club website. It includes the SLO, local council members, a board member (read as MJ), and a couple of shareholders/season ticket holders.

As above, if you contact the SLO on his official email ([email protected] i think) you should get a reply fairly quickly.

I checked the Club Website. Cathy Jamieson MP is still listed as a member of the CEB! Cathy lost her seat at the May 2015 General Election. I want to know names of those on the CEB.

The SLO chose HIS Facebook page to ask for assistance from supporters. He asked for ideas to be put forward to the CEB. I have asked him to tell us who is currently on the CEB. So far, no reply. No surprise.

Edited by Dennykillie