Barca

4-0 down after the first leg. 2-0 up at half time in the second. PSG score a crucial away goal get it back to 3-1. Barca go on to score three goals in the last seven or eight minutes including a 95th minute winner to go through on aggregate. Yes there was some dodgy refereeing decisions but this was unbelievable entertainment. 

16 hours ago, stewarty66 said:

Straight after this I googled "Greatest comebacks in European football "

Read 3 or 4 articles and annoyingly not one mentions Killie v Eintracht Frankfurt:17:

Killie get mentioned in this Grauniad article from 2011 (which is again linked to on their main page today)...

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/blog/2011/feb/11/joy-of-six-great-comebacks

Mention on BBC now along with Dunfermine v Valencia:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/39218677

Kilmarnock 5-1 Eintracht Frankfurt, 1964 Fairs Cup (Killie won 5-4 on aggregate)

Arguably, Kilmarnock's feat against Eintracht Frankfurt in their first year in European football trumps the Pars' claim.

The Germans, who had lost 7-3 to Real Madrid in the famous 1960 European Cup final at Hampden, were 3-0 up from the first leg.

And they looked to have killed off any Killie hopes of progressing to round two of the Fairs Cup when they scored within two minutes at Rugby Park to make it 4-0.

But the 14,930 fans roared the hosts forward and Ronnie Hamilton netted twice with Brian McIlroy, James McFadzean and John McInally also scoring to seal a sensational comeback.

1 hour ago, Prahakillie said:

Mention on BBC now along with Dunfermine v Valencia:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/39218677

Kilmarnock 5-1 Eintracht Frankfurt, 1964 Fairs Cup (Killie won 5-4 on aggregate)

Arguably, Kilmarnock's feat against Eintracht Frankfurt in their first year in European football trumps the Pars' claim.

The Germans, who had lost 7-3 to Real Madrid in the famous 1960 European Cup final at Hampden, were 3-0 up from the first leg.

And they looked to have killed off any Killie hopes of progressing to round two of the Fairs Cup when they scored within two minutes at Rugby Park to make it 4-0.

But the 14,930 fans roared the hosts forward and Ronnie Hamilton netted twice with Brian McIlroy, James McFadzean and John McInally also scoring to seal a sensational comeback.

Jackie becomes John.

5 hours ago, david mcbeth said:

Though I have to say old Zlatan went up in my estimation with his flying elbow against Bournemouth. That was more like traditional football. Not diving about clutching his poor wee head. Resolving the matter to his satisfaction at the next available opportunity and that's the end of it.

What total nonsense. Zlatan went up in your estimation for elbowing someone in the head? Mental

5 hours ago, david mcbeth said:

Though I have to say old Zlatan went up in my estimation with his flying elbow against Bournemouth. That was more like traditional football. Not diving about clutching his poor wee head. Resolving the matter to his satisfaction at the next available opportunity and that's the end of it.

Then he promptly fell over when someone shoved him in the chest!

Aye, right....