Ross County

kfc_superteam

We seem to have our fair share of bogey teams. Motherwell, Aberdeen, Ross County in Dingwall especially.

With that in mind how are we going to do on Saturday. The form guide isn't great for us and if we defend set pieces the way we did on Saturday I'm not too confident.

If we lose we are really really back in it.

I'm not too fussed who goes down tbh, as long as it isn't us. Ideally it would be the tribute act and the other arse cheek but that's not going to happen. I don't really have anything against any other team. Partick come across as arrogant bawbags at times so them and one other. Just not us. Please. 

Edited by Blackislekillie

watched the highlights again, Boyd is starting to really look more like his old self, and before he might have won the header for the first goal but no one was able just to open the boot up and calmly put it away, big Sammon done it with ease, and he really does look at home when hes playing, hes making a massive difference, and with the two of them starting to find a bit of chemistry if they can keep it going, it couldnt happen at a better point in the season,

The strength from Boydie for the second and the quality shown when getting enough power in that final flick of the ball down into the ground when being tackled to the ground was absolute top drawer, hes showing a hunger that he has been lacking for a long time but i also think that may have to do with the change in management and the introduction of Sammon, he is good mates with McCulloch thats no secret but i believe that is a good thing for us, i think McCulloch will be able to demand much more from Boydie than LC ever could and also setting the team up to feed the strikers and a bit less of the one up top hoofball we've been subjected too before. 

the highlights didnt show alot of defensive work, as they rarely do, looking forward to the Partick game now and hopefully we can continue to build on what we have at the minute and show the same hunger and desire that can secure our top flight status for another year, the home form needs to mirror the recent away form.

forgot the County free kick from, i think it was Schalk, tell you what he looked gutted Woodman got to that and no wonder it was tremendous strike of the ball and looked as if it was hitting the net, but an outstanding save from young Woodman on that one

definatelty starting to feel alot more positve for the remainder of the campaign just need to keep the heid and get it sorted sooner rather than later