Rossco P Coltrane (a) Fred.

CB

Not the best game I've ever seen but YAAAAAAAASsss...time we got a break. Dicker definitely missed, thought Hawkshaw offered a bit more then Roberts when he came on . Still hoarse from shouting. Big woodman played well I thought, made a few good saves. Still seems to have trouble making himself heard but o see no reason to drop the boy based on this performance. Mon the Killie.

ETA...Almost forgot....BOYDIE!!!!! You beautiful fat arsed laptop hating dancer. !!!!

Edited by Blackislekillie

There's just something about Killie and big Sammon that brings out the best in the big man if he can keep putting the ball away for the remainder of the season and we can afford his wages I think we've a good chance of keeping him here and at only 30 could prove to be an important player for the next year or two, aye there's a bit of excitement in my post after the result but I honestly think it could be a fantastic partnership with player and club for the next couple of seasons 

Given out club is divided from top to bottom, a support reduced to the diehards and a squad full of loan players, it's a bit crackers that we're currently the seventh best team in Scotland and potentially sixth next week. In the not so distant past we would have given our right arm to be in that situation I suppose it's a reflection on the standard of Scottish football. It must drive the pundits mad though, as well as our Ayrshire rivals. What could we do with double our current core support and the backing of investors, sponsors and local business? If we are the biggest provincial team in Scotland ( which I think we are ) then seventh would be our " natural " position behind the old firm, Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen and Dundee Utd. 

2 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

Given out club is divided from top to bottom, a support reduced to the diehards and a squad full of loan players, it's a bit crackers that we're currently the seventh best team in Scotland and potentially sixth next week. In the not so distant past we would have given our right arm to be in that situation I suppose it's a reflection on the standard of Scottish football. It must drive the pundits mad though, as well as our Ayrshire rivals. What could we do with double our current core support and the backing of investors, sponsors and local business? If we are the biggest provincial team in Scotland ( which I think we are ) then seventh would be our " natural " position behind the old firm, Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen and Dundee Utd. 

Have to say I agree with you

7th would be the natural position but both Motherwell and St Johnstone have taken advantage in recent years of the problems in Dundee, Edinburgh and Ibrox to finish higher while we went backwards. 

If we finished around 5th - 9th in the league every year with a few cup runs thrown in that would be pretty decent. It's basically what St Johnstone have been doing for the last few years. 

The league is pretty pointless anyway, Celtic could easily go through this season with 37 wins from 38 games and winning the two cups. That doesn't excite anyone, even their fans. 

2 minutes ago, ross1987 said:

Cigars out, we can all think about our summer holidays now.....

"Boyd was the hero, latching on to a long ball and bundling home for what is a crucial win, one which looks likely to end any thoughts of relegation." BBC

I won't be putting my blood pressure tablets back in the bathroom cabinet until the arithmetic tells me its safe! BBC are a gang.