Rossco P Coltrane (a) Fred.

CB

Terrific result, horrendous performance and game, pass marks to Scot Boyd, Connor Sammon, grudgingly to Woodman....if only the laddie could command his box I might believe the hype, but did make a couple of good stops......and Kris Boyd for doing what he does best, as for the rest..fear another summer clear out in the offing..

Having said that we are due some luck and got it today.....long may it continue......great to get one over them..will enjoy the pub tonight.. 

35 minutes ago, skygod said:

Why Dundee United and not Dundee too?

I'm old enough t think Dundee are naturally the biggest club in that city, but the haven't proved it for a long time over a sustained period. I think either/or but not both at the same time belong above us in the natural order. I remember Bobby Fleeting saying we were Scotland's third biggest club, but with the best will in the world.........

4 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

I'm old enough t think Dundee are naturally the biggest club in that city, but the haven't proved it for a long time over a sustained period. I think either/or but not both at the same time belong above us in the natural order. I remember Bobby Fleeting saying we were Scotland's third biggest club, but with the best will in the world.........

But you had to admire his optimism.....

6 minutes ago, ross1987 said:

Cigars out, we can all think about our summer holidays now.....

"Boyd was the hero, latching on to a long ball and bundling home for what is a crucial win, one which looks likely to end any thoughts of relegation." BBC

I love your optimism and looking at the table certainly means I'll no be reaching for the buscopan tonight important now for the players to keep the work rate high and get it in the bag as soon as they can 

but it wouldn't be Killie without another couple of scares along the way, but that's why we keep going back, Having something to fight for to have us living in fear and optimism swinging between the two  every weekend, and when you get a result like today's it reminds you why you love Killie, I mean can you imagine winning every week, I doubt the green brigade even know what that buzz feels like these days, the most excitement they get is when Brendan comes out wae a new coat on 

It's not in the bag yet but i will maybe go and get the cigars in preparation though 

Mon The Killie :hurrah:

1 hour ago, ross1987 said:

Cigars out, we can all think about our summer holidays now.....

"Boyd was the hero, latching on to a long ball and bundling home for what is a crucial win, one which looks likely to end any thoughts of relegation." BBC

Astonishing! Who wrote that?

Remember how Hibs went down missing out on the top 6 by a point...

1. The minutes silence was impeccably observed.

2. We played pants but well done to the keeper and defence who did their best with no protection.

3. Our midfield was mince but we did a bit better when we brought on Hawkshaw for Roberts and went 4 5 1.

4. No guilt about grabbing all three points as its payback for an undeserved loss last week.

5. That is the one and only time I will ever go to Dingwall without any alcohol intake.

Great 3 points, Mon the Killie

4 hours ago, killiehippo said:

1. The minutes silence was impeccably observed.

2. We played pants but well done to the keeper and defence who did their best with no protection.

3. Our midfield was mince but we did a bit better when we brought on Hawkshaw for Roberts and went 4 5 1.

4. No guilt about grabbing all three points as its payback for an undeserved loss last week.

5. That is the one and only time I will ever go to Dingwall without any alcohol intake.

Great 3 points, Mon the Killie

No.5 : what were you thinking hippo?