Cowley Brothers

CalMac1988

Just a thought but I think they could be a great appointment for us. Great job at a club outwith the top leagues in Engerland and I think could do a job for us. For me Alex Neill would be the ideal appointment but we are too much of a step down for him at the moment (Similar to when Billy Davies was getting tipped for the post). Jig has had a few good results but for me, if he wanted the job, he would have expressed a desire for it by now?

Edited by CalMac1988
Spelling

Is this another 'Jai Quitongo thing'? A couple of decent performances in the cup & they're god's gift to football? 

Wouldn't be able to afford them anyway.

Billy Davies wasn't so much bothered about us being a step down. It was more to do with him still getting paid by forrest to essentially sit & feel his arse grow, for a couple of years.

It'll be a cost effective appointment when it happens. Perhaps even another reputation repair job.

Hmmm...who do we know, that has a busted managerial rep, and is currently unemployed...

Oh no! Fat Sally...

So far, they have only proved themselves in English non-League football.

They seem to have something about them them but what it is, and how far it will take them, remains to be seen. They should be allowed to show what they can do in League Two next season before they can be judged.

No fit at all with us, imo.

Totally agree that they haven't yet proven themselves at a high level. I'm just impressed by the way they talk and have taken a team in free fall and turned them completely around. I've watched their FA Cup run and the team clearly know what they're doing and stick to a game plan set out by them. Been very impressed so far. I think they could be worth a shout?