Accounts were overdue, now available.

King

Accounts now available

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/SC006219/filing-history

Turnover up £500k (Rangers get a lovely thank you for helping..), loss down to £70k

Owe J&A Boyd £170k, Hotel £227k (after paying £340k in year) and Billy Bowie Special Projects £888k

Substantial trading profit expected in the current year.

Edited by King
Accounts link timed out.

6 minutes ago, Isle of Wight Exile said:

Does the hotel not profit even if hospitality and sports bar are empty due to the arrangement for the hotel to provide services?

I may be wrong here but I am 99% sure that's what the directors said 2 years ago at the KFCSA meeting in the Park Suite. Something like there was minimum amount of meals per match day which they were contracted to etc.

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

So no debt but £1.3m worth of debt? 

Just to clarify, the figues are as of May 2016? So, the Rangers money was the money from the cup replay + the Falkirk bumper attendance would be the difference makers? If that's the case if we're £1.3M in debt as of May 2016 then I'd guess this season with Celtic/Rangers/Aberdeen/Hearts all bringing strong supports to RP plus the money (whatever the lump sum turned out to be) for Coulibaly, plus the amount of loan signings we're probably not contributing much to, then surely our debt level at this point must be not too bad?

15 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Just to clarify, the figues are as of May 2016? So, the Rangers money was the money from the cup replay + the Falkirk bumper attendance would be the difference makers? If that's the case if we're £1.3M in debt as of May 2016 then I'd guess this season with Celtic/Rangers/Aberdeen/Hearts all bringing strong supports to RP plus the money (whatever the lump sum turned out to be) for Coulibaly, plus the amount of loan signings we're probably not contributing much to, then surely our debt level at this point must be not too bad?

Thistle brought more than two of those clubs I think!

Anyway, yes you'd like to think so.

It's still not good reading - I'd love to see what we £1,000 a week in legal fees and £5,000 a week in hotel fees for!!

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Thistle brought more than two of those clubs I think!

Anyway, yes you'd like to think so.

It's still not good reading - I'd love to see what we £1,000 a week in legal fees and £5,000 a week in hotel fees for!!

Well, that's a good thing if Thistle did. Without looking at figures I was just assuming those 4 would have brought the biggest crowds. I remember Aberdeen more or less filling the away stand on the day where we collapsed.

I'm not arguing or picking holes, I was just curious as to what our debt level probably is at the minute.

10 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Well, that's a good thing if Thistle did. Without looking at figures I was just assuming those 4 would have brought the biggest crowds. I remember Aberdeen more or less filling the away stand on the day where we collapsed.

I'm not arguing or picking holes, I was just curious as to what our debt level probably is at the minute.

Think Aberdeen had 1100 the day we played them on the Sunday, full bottom tier was empty.

As for debt level - it's anyone guess.

Interesting to note that one of the factors in the improved position is noted as;-

"Compensation received from UEFA for players takung part in the 2016 European Championship"

As the accounts are to 30th May and the Euros did not kick-off until the 10th June does this mean that we received payment in respect of players involved in the qualifying games with payment for the Championship its self falling into 2016/2017 accounts or did UEFA make payment in advance which I would doubt.

34 minutes ago, killiefife said:

Interesting to note that one of the factors in the improved position is noted as;-

"Compensation received from UEFA for players takung part in the 2016 European Championship"

As the accounts are to 30th May and the Euros did not kick-off until the 10th June does this mean that we received payment in respect of players involved in the qualifying games with payment for the Championship its self falling into 2016/2017 accounts or did UEFA make payment in advance which I would doubt.

I agree with your doubt in that UEFA would not know which players would be picked or fit to play in the Euros. Either it is for qualifying matches or it is........you make your mind up!

It's an interesting question - debtors - which includes £521K of Prepayments and Accrued income don't half make numbers look good.

Massive difference between Purchase of Tangible Fixed asset spend between 2 years another massive factor in positive impression!! 

The players involved in the UEFA championships were Magennis and Clingan, who made one substitute appearance in qualification. 

Even if Hodson qualified, which I doubt, he made no appearances while on loan. 

The payments would only have been made after the tournament when the formula was calculated.

We know exactly how much we received because it was published (and reported on this board) but I can't check st the moment,

Around €300k, from memory.