Warburton Moaning Again

I always liked him when he was at Brentford and when he was a BBC pundit on the football show after MOTD. I thought Rangers had pulled off a master stroked getting him in but hes turning out to be an utter trumpet. He gets naively involved in all sorts of spats and he spends half his day putting the hook in his own mouth.

I think its a valid point. The pitch at Hampden has been atrocious for a while now and god knows what state it will be in come the weekend.

Although in an ironic twist, the pitch will be giving them the same respect that they show to the rest of Scottish football.xD 

What's wrong with what he says?

A new pitch being laid less than a week before back-to-back cup semi-finals is a joke.

Previous relays have been abortive - five times in seven years, twice this year already..

I expect the other semi-finalists have just as many concerns.

• 3 weeks later...

Noticed Warburton's comments on state of St Mirren pitch today which he described as a "difficult surface". My understanding is that the playing surface at the Paisley 2021 stadium is among the best in the country. So he doesn't like grass or astro so what does he like?Or does he just like to moan?

17 hours ago, Graeme S said:

Noticed Warburton's comments on state of St Mirren pitch today which he described as a "difficult surface". My understanding is that the playing surface at the Paisley 2021 stadium is among the best in the country. So he doesn't like grass or astro so what does he like?Or does he just like to moan?

Warburton's face is also deemed a difficult surface