Sir David Murray - Deadco cheated BOOM!!!!

From the Craig Whyte case today

Tax schemes

Earlier, the former Ibrox chairman was quizzed about tax schemes said to have been used by the club.

Sir David said: "It gave us the opportunity to get players we may otherwise not been able to afford."

Cheating basturts, there can be no more denials. Every title, every cup, every game is tainted. With the financial clout they had it was so hard for smaller teams to compete, but that wasn't enough for them. They even claimed we were holding them back, ar5eholes the lot of them!

Can't really say they cheated by using a beneficial tax scheme until it has been found to be illegal. 

Although they already cheated over the side letters and failure to register players properly which would suggest they had an idea it was dodgy. Or didn't want to alert other clubs to their competitive advantage.

2 hours ago, Prahakillie said:

Can't really say they cheated by using a beneficial tax scheme until it has been found to be illegal. 

Although they already cheated over the side letters and failure to register players properly which would suggest they had an idea it was dodgy. Or didn't want to alert other clubs to their competitive advantage.

Of course they cheated. The outcome of the tax case is neither here nor there. For years they played with loads of players who were improperly registered with the football authorities - which in almost all cases (even when an honest mistake has been made) leads to the opposition being awarded the match.

It is the biggest scandal in the history of Scottish sport that they were not stripped of all cups and titles won during this period and it is the biggest scandal in Kilmarnock's history that our so called chairman stood alone in refusing to vote against their demotion.

Murray is a total con artist and that's why there is no way he was taken in by Whyte, he knew exactly what was going on.

The longer their arrogant, self righteous supporters suffer the better as far as I am concerned. Their old rivals are miles ahead, on and off the park.

28 minutes ago, historyman said:

Of course they cheated. The outcome of the tax case is neither here nor there. For years they played with loads of players who were improperly registered with the football authorities - which in almost all cases (even when an honest mistake has been made) leads to the opposition being awarded the match.

It is the biggest scandal in the history of Scottish sport that they were not stripped of all cups and titles won during this period and it is the biggest scandal in Kilmarnock's history that our so called chairman stood alone in refusing to vote against their demotion.

Murray is a total con artist and that's why there is no way he was taken in by Whyte, he knew exactly what was going on.

The longer their arrogant, self righteous supporters suffer the better as far as I am concerned. Their old rivals are miles ahead, on and off the park.

I completely agree.

It was the improper registration of players and the side letters that was cheating.

I have no idea why the Nimmo Smith inquiry could have concluded that they failed to gain any competitive advantage.

Because they ignored the wee tax case regarding the way they paid Flo, De Boer, Craig Moore and Novo (I think). 

That was found to be illegal, and not contested by Rangers (1872-2012). 

I can't decide if Donald Findlay was brought in to soft soap Murray, King et al, or if he has an axe to grind and will hang them out to dry. I hope it's the latter.

All mostly irrelevant anyhow, as they will be bust fairly soon. Their chairman has become only the fourth person in history to be effectively sine die by the FCA, Mike Ashley has a £5m court case on the way and they are beginning to lose fans as Celtic keep humping them.

13 hours ago, Scooby_Doo said:

Because they ignored the wee tax case regarding the way they paid Flo, De Boer, Craig Moore and Novo (I think). 

That was found to be illegal, and not contested by Rangers (1872-2012). 

I can't decide if Donald Findlay was brought in to soft soap Murray, King et al, or if he has an axe to grind and will hang them out to dry. I hope it's the latter.

All mostly irrelevant anyhow, as they will be bust fairly soon. Their chairman has become only the fourth person in history to be effectively sine die by the FCA, Mike Ashley has a £5m court case on the way and they are beginning to lose fans as Celtic keep humping them.

I reckon Findlay must have an axe to grind going by quotes of him questioning him. He will have loads of dirt on Murray.  You wonder if Murray was the one who leaked to the papers Findlay singing the party tunes to get rid?

Murray's lawyer knew Whyte didn't have the cash and was going to use season tickets to borrow money ..... but didn't inform Sir Dave?????

I smell s**te.... beginning to sound like Murray knew Whyte was a chancer and didn't care as long as he could walk away.

Clearly Findlay is good at his job but how can someone who was on the board of the company that went bust for so many years not be seen to be conflicted in some way?

The whole thing is a complete joke. Oldco were supposed to have set up a team to investigate Whyte and they didn't find out that the guy didn't have the funds?? Pull the other one - what level of due diligence did they do beyond asking him if he had the money? In fact, I think the ex-finance director said that they 'assumed' the funds were coming from Whyte himself.  Perhaps they should have got Mark Daly on the case.

Murray is involved in this all day long, Whyte was the patsy who thought he would get a piece of the pie but he reckoned without the old Edinburgh establishment closing ranks to protect one of their own. Murray is rotten and crooked to the core. 

On 26/04/2017 at 9:38 PM, theboyjohnston said:

From the Craig Whyte case today

Tax schemes

Earlier, the former Ibrox chairman was quizzed about tax schemes said to have been used by the club.

Sir David said: "It gave us the opportunity to get players we may otherwise not been able to afford."

Cheating basturts, there can be no more denials. Every title, every cup, every game is tainted. With the financial clout they had it was so hard for smaller teams to compete, but that wasn't enough for them. They even claimed we were holding them back, ar5eholes the lot of them!

This-----'utter cheating cnuts

• 2 months later...

what happens now comment please

i would strip titles cups etc 

go after players , boardroom members ,managers for ebt  loan repayment to oldco creditors and wound up club admins

all rangers men on sfa  and spfl to resign asap

all clubs chairmen supporters groups to demand action for all the years of cheating