Sports Bar - Old Firm

Squirrelhumper

I don't believe MJ would allow a.situation where such information could be legally passed on.  We know what he is like with his nondisclosure agreements.

Unfortunately unless one of us wins the euromillions or elgordo we will need a white knight with bags full of cash to oust the hotel thieves.

Unless of course we go into administration.

2 hours ago, Zorro said:

Legally, would the trusts representative on the board, be allowed to divulge the sensitive businesses information required , to allow them to use this professional expertise, you claim they have? I remember Dundee's rep being nothing more than a seat filler as they went into administration for the second time. 

The elected representative would be a full board member and therefore be different from the Dundee scenario where, as you correctly say, they were invited on and were filling a seat to tick a box. The elected representative will have skills required to assist the board. At different times the board may have different needs from that rep which is why there will be a rotation policy in place whereby it is not the same person ad infinitum. It would be expected that the rep conducts themselves in an appropriate manner at all times in matters arising which includes discretion as required and consultation as required. I know I keep saying this, but it will all become clear very soon once the Heads are signed. 

Edited by plunkit

This just sums up how much of a farce our club has become. The whole place just reeks of people who are all just in it to line their own pockets and take as much from our club as possible for their own gain. We as the fans need to show up these parasites for what they are, with their immoral actions.