Family Season Ticket

Mclean07

What's the score on this? Has anyone on here had one last season? If I bought one for myself, my son and my two grandchildren does that work, or are we talking the old nuclear family? What if the kids can't always come, do you need them to gain entry? Seems a great deal to get four fans in rather than one.

thanks

it is supposed be for two adults and two kids for all games except cup, friendlies and old firm.

Technically the kids do have to be with you, but i know folk who have them but never have the kids, or at least very rarely. You are also supposed to sit at far end of the East stand, but again, nobody monitors it so can sit wherever in East that you want

4 minutes ago, casual observer said:

We've had one this season. Me, my dad and my 2 boys. Kids come when they can/want but if they hadn't been once I doubt anyone would have bothered. Luckily for me my sons are KTID so are being brought up correctly and are regular attenders!

Wait till they hit 14 and their  girlfriend wants them to go up the town it's a harder argument  I've been ditched plenty this season 

1 hour ago, casual observer said:

We've had one this season. Me, my dad and my 2 boys. Kids come when they can/want but if they hadn't been once I doubt anyone would have bothered. Luckily for me my sons are KTID so are being brought up correctly and are regular attenders!

Surely if yur a Killie man, the weans ur brung up?

10 hours ago, casual observer said:

Bit of a major loophole in the system. Basically everyone could GE a half price season ticket without much trouble. BOGOF......

The only drawback is loss of OF games, but going from views on here a lot of "genuine" fans don't enjoy going to these games anyway. I sit next to the so called family section in the East and you'd be lucky if there is 1 kid to every adult sitting there. Obviously this isn't all adults sitting there being at it, some probably have always sat in that section, but plenty do seem to go for the family ticket. Abuse of the system really, but they system itself is flawed. Like others have said, down to honesty really

2 hours ago, Killie alan said:

I won't cause I won't be buying one!!!. Not because of any boycot. Not worth my while because of work. Untill we have an organised board at the top with people who know what there doing then I won't be.

Make your mind up.  You're not boycotting, work is the problem but then in your next sentence you say you won't till there is a board change.

Scooby Doo is less confused than you.

I'd like to see the club have a real go at selling tickets this year. Obviously there is apparent disharmony within the club, a certain individuals presence and people talking about boycotting whether officially or more likely now as individuals. I was impressed by the efforts of Kenny Shiels and the players a few years ago when Rangers went down and TV deals were changed. With a strong end to this season and some genuine effort from the club rather than the "they know where we are" attitude I do believe a number of undecided fans will comitt, some threatening to boycott may change their minds and some who have stayed away may come back. Whatever happens in the next couple of weeks this is another new era at the club and they should be trying to capatilise as much as possible.

Is it not more expensive for the family ticket?

I bought one a few seasons ago with the hope the kids would come along. They got bored early in the season when the bad weather hit. Came to a few more games when the weather improved towards the end of the season. 

1 hour ago, piffer said:

I'd like to see the club have a real go at selling tickets this year. Obviously there is apparent disharmony within the club, a certain individuals presence and people talking about boycotting whether officially or more likely now as individuals. I was impressed by the efforts of Kenny Shiels and the players a few years ago when Rangers went down and TV deals were changed. With a strong end to this season and some genuine effort from the club rather than the "they know where we are" attitude I do believe a number of undecided fans will comitt, some threatening to boycott may change their minds and some who have stayed away may come back. Whatever happens in the next couple of weeks this is another new era at the club and they should be trying to capatilise as much as possible.

This

Just noticed ST prices were announced today ..bit low key....guess no renewal letter again this season ..or even an E mail as yet. 

5 hours ago, Merk said:

Make your mind up.  You're not boycotting, work is the problem but then in your next sentence you say you won't till there is a board change.

Scooby Doo is less confused than you.

Whit? Who?

Edited by Scooby_Doo
None of your business!

58 minutes ago, SaucyJackPirate said:

Website is a joke. All the prices wrong, looks crap, click the link it takes you to ICT tickets. Why launch it when it's nowhere near ready?

Click on Season Ticket button on left hand side.  When you select the ticket you want and move to the next page it discounts the price to the correct one.

Edited by cs1