Dee (H) Fred

CB

The setup of the midfield is embarrassing, we either need to put Dicker back in there or as someone mentioned above Kiltie, Hawkshaw, Frizell in to the team.

Accies away Dee at home we have massive spaces in the middle of the park that opposing players just waltz in to.

The other glaring issue as people have mentioned is the centre forward, Boyd looks done and Sammon isnt a threat going forward, whether we its the managers tactics or the players 1st thought I always think when we play with Boyd its the easy option to lump it to him, hes no at the stage though were hes not holding it up, and any flick on's he wins we dont have any runners when Kiltie isnt on the park.

It wasnt a good performance by any means but i thought some people were being a little harsh.

i remember plenty games wherewe haven't created a single thing but in this one we had 3 or 4 good chances and as many again half chances.

kiltie made a real positive difference second half and i didnt think there was much Between the sides once he came on.

the midfield really needs sorted we do look weak there just about every game, but other than that i dont think we are all that far away, certainly compared to recent years gone by.