Hospitality box

Dillinger

I thought it actually looked as though the building works had gone backwards and some of the construction had been removed? 

I did hear that the longer term plan was to extend the boxes all the way along? Interesting in many ways as it would busy up other areas of the stadium and could create a better atmosphere as well as making the place look much busier?

It's mentioned elsewhere but I cant quite see how a training pitch would fit in around the car park? Of course the shop could be re located?

On ‎22‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 7:06 PM, CB said:

Was in last Tuesday. Basically still looked like the photo. Don't know if the whole shebang is being done in the oner, but the 1st 3 blocks of that back section will be boxes. The press might need to re-employ Gillon Carruthers to see round the edge of the boxes nearest the press area.

2 minutes ago, Graeme S said:

I thought it actually looked as though the building works had gone backwards and some of the construction had been removed? 

I did hear that the longer term plan was to extend the boxes all the way along? Interesting in many ways as it would busy up other areas of the stadium and could create a better atmosphere as well as making the place look much busier?

It's mentioned elsewhere but I cant quite see how a training pitch would fit in around the car park? Of course the shop could be re located?

Not all the way. But during the summer when I was in the shop, I was told you couldn't buy seasons for the 1st 3 sections as they were all to be turned into boxes, and that there may be some 'encroachment' into the press area visibility.

2 minutes ago, CB said:

Not all the way. But during the summer when I was in the shop, I was told you couldn't buy seasons for the 1st 3 sections as they were all to be turned into boxes, and that there may be some 'encroachment' into the press area visibility.

That makes sense.Also BB is a very sensible businessman so would likely see how popular and succesful the first stage is prior to taking it to the next level. It was also rumoured that SC wouldn't allow construction work to take place whilst the team was trainig as the noise was a distraction.Now that is what I call professional from SSC!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, a1killiefan said:

Looks like it's finished.

From the East Stand can see similar seats to those in the dug-out, but seems to be two pillars built, which must restrict the view!

Never saw any pillars but the Ricaro seats are installed & the inside appears fitted out, there is an extension added to the right-hand side, which I never noticed before, possibly the bar/hospitality area or staircase from downstairs?

Edited by C4mmy31

On 7/28/2018 at 6:34 PM, C4mmy31 said:

Never saw any pillars but the Ricaro seats are installed & the inside appears fitted out, there is an extension added to the right-hand side, which I never noticed before, possibly the bar/hospitality area or staircase from downstairs?

Another row of seats still to be fitted. Extension is a toilet.

24 minutes ago, piffer said:

It’s starting to look the part but I still don’t understand why they put it there. It must be one of the worst views in the stadium. Granted everyone in it will probably be pished  and not care. 

It was actually a pretty decent view. Not much is blocked