General election not re-visited.

gdevoy

Dugdale, along with Rennie,  is handing votes to the tories.

Instead of banging on about indy2 why doesn't she explain the alternative to Toire austerity offered by labours manifesto. Her rivals are in this election aren't the SNP. It's the tories that have been taking labour votes.

She's already conceded that labour aren't going to win the election as well.

If I lived in england I would vote for labour. But she puts me right off of voting for them up here.

15 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

When will you realise, B, they're never wrong. They know everything!! 

The job with the nurse is a good'un. It's all about signalling the intimidation you're in for if you dare question them. Remember it's actually written into their constitution that no dissent is tolerated.

you still trying to support this clear plant?  The BBC got caught with their pants down the other night, they should admit it and the person responsible resign.  However they are so deeply embedded in the mire they can't - they have to keep up the pretence that it's all those nasty cybernat seperatists wot dunnit.

Absolutely disgraceful from the state broadcaster again.

2 hours ago, Beaker71 said:

you still trying to support this clear plant?  The BBC got caught with their pants down the other night, they should admit it and the person responsible resign.  However they are so deeply embedded in the mire they can't - they have to keep up the pretence that it's all those nasty cybernat seperatists wot dunnit.

Absolutely disgraceful from the state broadcaster again.

I've found there are three groups you can't argue with. Corbynites, US Republicans and the Nats. They all share the same arrogant certainty and have no qualms about arguing black is white. All cultish in their own way. All play the man/woman rather than the ball. It's actually a futile exercise, and terrible for democracy. But then the Nats actually have a ban on democracy built into ther constitution, and their own MSPs were too intimidated to come out and say they were backing brexit.

1 hour ago, Mclean07 said:

I've found there are three groups you can't argue with. Corbynites, US Republicans and the Nats. They all share the same arrogant certainty and have no qualms about arguing black is white. All cultish in their own way. All play the man/woman rather than the ball. It's actually a futile exercise, and terrible for democracy. But then the Nats actually have a ban on democracy built into ther constitution, and their own MSPs were too intimidated to come out and say they were backing brexit.

you really do live in your own little world.

4 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

You've described yourself. Well played. 

6 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

It's like fecking Groundhog Day, we get the message. Now please be quiet cause nobody is listening to your inane drivel 

15 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

You still spouting the same pish,give it a rest,you have just described yourself.

Mclean plays the victim card better than he tries to say the SNP and Scots do. Perhaps if he stopped being the UK's propaganda station on KillieFC.com, and answered some basic questions without his feigned slights he might get some respect.

Won't be holding my breath tho.

5 hours ago, Beaker71 said:

how's life in the 1970's world that you in habit.

I have answered your questions a hundred times, my friend, just not the answers you want. I'm afraid I can't do much if you won't believe Salmond, Swinney and Nicky on Gers.......and everyone else in the world except you, Richard whoever and Wings.

The same Wings who wished Oliver Mundell's dad had fully practised his homosexuality in order that Oliver had never been born. The Nats.........decent, civic nationalism.

15 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

I have answered your questions a hundred times, my friend, just not the answers you want. I'm afraid I can't do much if you won't believe Salmond, Swinney and Nicky on Gers.......and everyone else in the world except you, Richard whoever and Wings.

The same Wings who wished Oliver Mundell's dad had fully practised his homosexuality in order that Oliver had never been born. The Nats.........decent, civic nationalism.

You notoriously avoid most questions

3 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

Doesn't even come close to being as bad as your recent homophobic comments or your views on immigrants. 

7 hours ago, Brianstorm said:

Dear Lord.  Close the forums what an awful misrepresentation.  

Really? You think it's acceptable to describe an openly gay man as a "fag"? Does that mean it's fine to describe a black man as an "ape", "gorilla" or "coon" as those words have alternative meanings too? 

You'd need to have spent the last twenty years living in a cave, on the dark side of the moon to think it was ok. And it's not the first time mclean has allowed his emotions to get the better of him. 

6 hours ago, Zorro said:

Really? You think it's acceptable to describe an openly gay man as a "fag"? Does that mean it's fine to describe a black man as an "ape", "gorilla" or "coon" as those words have alternative meanings too? 

You'd need to have spent the last twenty years living in a cave, on the dark side of the moon to think it was ok. And it's not the first time mclean has allowed his emotions to get the better of him. 

Your blatant lies and misrepresentations sicken most decent people on here. You're an excuse for a human being. You're as inaccurate about me as it's possible to be, but I'm not going to get angry this time, you clearly have problems.

Edited by Mclean07

10 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

Your blatant lies and misrepresentations sicken most decent people on here. You're an excuse for a human being. You're as inaccurate about me as it's possible to be, but I'm not going to get angry this time, you clearly have problems.

My only problem is with bigots. Especially when the try to hide behind archaic language to mask their despicable views. 

Would you call Patrick Harvie a fag to his face? And if you did and the police were in earshot, what do you think the consequences would be?

• CB locked this topic