well (a) Fred 16/05

CB

4 minutes ago, boydiesback said:

Taylor f**ked it up by diving in. No need to and not the first time his rashness has cost us. Stays on his feet and it's not a foul....simple!

Holy f**k, how are you not getting this?

Taylor made a perfectly good challenge, it doesn't matter if he dived in it was a good challenge. The referee f**ked up, not Taylor but hey don't let facts get in the way of you bashing him, it's clear you don't like him. 

26 minutes ago, boydiesback said:

Taylor f**ked it up by diving in. No need to and not the first time his rashness has cost us. Stays on his feet and it's not a foul....simple!

So stays on his feet, wins the ball again but referee still gives a free kick.

By your logic every time a player goes to ground he increases his chance of giving away a free kick.

Total bollocks!

Just now, Squirrelhumper said:

Anyway, Motherwell fan on P&B

"For about twenty minutes as well, Killie were the best team I've seen all year. Jones dropping off, with Taylor, Smith and whoever the big lurch looking boy was rotating positions and moving was very impressive".

I agree with that. For that 20 minute spell at the end of the first half we looked s**t hot but we couldn't convert our chances. 

12 minutes ago, killie1961 said:

You want Falkirk to come up we seem to have the indian sign on them AS for manager please go for new manager lee mcculloch has done well but rumour kirk broadfoot one of his signings no thank you 

Don't know mate as long as broadfoot doesn't sign that would be two brain cells him and Boydy

3 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Anyway, Motherwell fan on P&B

"For about twenty minutes as well, Killie were the best team I've seen all year. Jones dropping off, with Taylor, Smith and whoever the big lurch looking boy was rotating positions and moving was very impressive".

the big man has been unfortunate in looking like a bit like Lurch, he could look like Rocky Dennis for all i care as long as he keeps improving

giphy.gif

Wilson has done a great job since coming in this season. Yes he's had his rocky moments but that's to be expected. His development is even more impressive when you consider he's mostly been asked to anchor the midfield himself without any real experience alongside him or how he came in and did a job at CB earlier in the season.

Sometimes I think he's guilty of getting stars in his eyes, getting a little carried away and trying some World Cup passes. From what I've seen he's best at covering he defence, breaking up opposition attacks, keeping it simple and Killie in possession. He's got the potential to be that solid foundation all good teams are built on.

21 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

ICT will also be trying like fcuk against Motherwell on Saturday with everything to play for, which can only help us hopefully stay 7th or 8th.....

If we don't beat Ross County on Saturday then we don't deserve to finish above them.

I think we were in exactly the same position just a few seasons ago, if we were to beat them at home we would finish above them but they stuffed us. Think Jackson Irvine had a really good game if i remember correctly. 

15 hours ago, daviefaekillie said:

Nope, he's a hun. Wife is a Killie fan, in-laws are Killie fans, he played for us as a youngster before we released him - but its an urban myth he is a Killie fan himself.

100% wrong. 

He was a Talbot and Celtic supporter. I'd suggest his allegiances are now firmly with Thistle given the career he's had. 

10 hours ago, pmonty3 said:

100% wrong. 

He was a Talbot and Celtic supporter. I'd suggest his allegiances are now firmly with Thistle given the career he's had. 

Not sure about your maths capabilities but I'm sure one wrong out of four is only 25% wrong. I stand corrected. I key 'gloryhunter' into my phone and it either autocorrects to Hun or Tim - they are both equally as bad to me. If he's now Thistle then fair play to him, it takes balls to step away from either of them to support a proper team that are all about football and nothing else. I'd have him back at Killie tomorrow.

36 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

Surely if we have more points than them with half their budget then we clearly deserve to finish above them?

Yes, absolutely. If we have more points than them then clearly we deserve to finish above them.
That can be achieved by beating them on Saturday.

I don't know the playing budget of either Killie or Ross County - that is usually guess work