MJ NO MORE

GeeM19

18 minutes ago, Craigie11 said:

Well done to the bank for allowing Mr.Johnston an early release from the clause which was inserted in the contract they drew up all those years ago meaning he "must" be at all times a board member of Kilmarnock FC until 2019 at the earliest on what I can only assume is compassionate grounds.

There's no way he would of lied so I second that thanks to the bank.

As happy as I am that mj has finally gone it is sad to see the reason for his decision as a married man of over 40years I can sympathise with his reasons but it is now time to let's all move forward with a sense of hope for the future let' us as has been said previously rise above some of the comments and at least be thankful we didn't have a Craig whyte or a Romanov to get rid of instead of Michael Johnston!

great news and a massive step forward, but I'm going to assume his fingers are still well in the Kilmarnock Pie as it stands.

I hope the remaining directors want to and will push him completely out the door without too ridiculous a pay off.

anyway...

h2ACC4B8F

2 hours ago, plunkit said:

Clever ?? Steady.....

He owns 40% (ish) of the shares. I have no idea if he is selling some or all if these. Let's assume he isnt.

Constitutionally he holds power...operationally not. 

If the potential investors who have baulked in the past are true to their word we should see investment...or at least offers.

Nobody has utimate control.

I know I keep going on about TiK, but this is still a fantastic opportunity for us....particularly as we have no idea if future investors want a supporter director.  

i think this is the important part that Bowie and Kiltie have to remember.  The way that they are currently operating is not how a succesful forward thinking football club is run.  They now have the opportunity to show that they the right men to begin to take Killie where they once were. In that i dont just mean league positioning and cup runs I'm talking about the relationship it had between club and fan.  Let the fans know you understand that things havent been right for a long time and start to take forward steps to rebuilding that relationship. Its not just a case words were had and a cup got smashed and it will take time but they have to operate correctly

I certainly do feel for him in the recent circumstances which have finally led to this decision,which anyone should

A completely fresh slate for the club now..the TIK website should be in meltdown hopefully with folk signing up,merchandise should be walking out if the door of the shop,and ST's being renewed on an encouraging scale.Get the manager situation sorted out now,and lets move forward to the future,united and the club moving onto to our rightful place in Scottish football which is at the top table among the big boys.

3 hours ago, plunkit said:

Clever ?? Steady.....

He owns 40% (ish) of the shares. I have no idea if he is selling some or all if these. Let's assume he isnt.

Constitutionally he holds power...operationally not. 

If the potential investors who have baulked in the past are true to their word we should see investment...or at least offers.

Nobody has utimate control.

I know I keep going on about TiK, but this is still a fantastic opportunity for us....particularly as we have no idea if future investors want a supporter director.  

Apologies. You've already cleared things up. I say good riddance but have complete sympathy about the circumstances in which it has come about. Let's not kid ourselves though it's what we all have been screaming for for years. Can't help feeling though that until he sells his shares his presence will always be felt at TTOP.

11 minutes ago, AyrshireKillieG97 said:

So that's why there's snow falling on the site's interface.

MJ's ashes...

thats a poor show mate ffs dont go there

had to edit and addd a bit, irrespective of our views on how the man ran our football club, he is leaving on the grounds that losing his wife prompted him to do so.  The guy is likely going through emotional hell,  something everyone might have to deal with at sometime in your life. Just because he was an arrogant arsehole and hated by many doesnt alllow for that,  he deserves the respect from us not to come out with that tripe and respect his situation

show some class

Edited by Sp3ckyh0td0g81
poor