Season Ticket Renewal Online

Squirrelhumper

12 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

I don't know if this is a weekend thing but I'm going round in circles trying to renew online. Put in the membership number and it tells me I have an account. Log into my account and all goes well until I select my seat which is shown as already allocated.

Our online shopping and booking system gives me the same fear that i would get buying a pair of knock of nikes from a dubious website in China

Edited by Sp3ckyh0td0g81

1 hour ago, Wrangodog said:

I don't know if this is a weekend thing but I'm going round in circles trying to renew online. Put in the membership number and it tells me I have an account. Log into my account and all goes well until I select my seat which is shown as already allocated.

I thought that with mine but if it's highlighted bright green then it's allocated to you. I've not had a confirmation email from buying on friday but I assume it's a weekend thing. 

33 minutes ago, capitalkillie said:

I thought that with mine but if it's highlighted bright green then it's allocated to you. I've not had a confirmation email from buying on friday but I assume it's a weekend thing. 

No, it's shown as grey which means allocated and won't let me click on it.

Renewed mine at the shop today.  Adult and U16 .  Tried online but didn't seem to have an option for the Adult + free U16 ticket, tried calling and no one answering phone.  Jumped in the car and went to get it sorted, apparently the shop is getting a bit swamped with season ticket sales and they have asked for a desk to be set up in the gym?  Surely the hotel is a better option?   The shop seemingly does not belong to the club anymore (they get a % of sales) and this may be part of the problem.

1 hour ago, PrestersKtid said:

How do the family tickets work? It says that you need to attend with other ticket members every game. What happens if the u16 in the deal is unable to go? Does that mean adult can't go?

I used to have one with my brother and our kids, they got fed up and hardly went so we went ourselves. We were never challenged about the kids not being there. they don't get you in for old firm games and you are supposed to sit the far end of East Stand, but again, nobody checks where you sit so long as in the East somewhere.

1 hour ago, PrestersKtid said:

How do the family tickets work? It says that you need to attend with other ticket members every game. What happens if the u16 in the deal is unable to go? Does that mean adult can't go?

Exactly what @Trojan76 said. No need to drag your unwilling (make-believe?) U16 along with you, or to sit in your allocated seat.

Just spent 15 mins trying to renew on my phone 

i reckon ordering a new bird from Russia would be easier

ill go into the shop 

see the last Amazon advert, it was a priest and a rabi, they both bought each other knee supports after noticing the other struggle and they then showed how easy it was to use Amazon 

see if auld Ken that sits next to me try's to save getting on the bus and renewing online the scene would be nothing like the two laughing men in that Amazon advert