Season Ticket Renewal Online

Squirrelhumper

Signed up for Family season tickets yesterday in the shop after NAPM since Kenny left the building. No issues but system a bit slow and staff friendly. Glad to get back to Rugby Park with the family and another 4 fans committing to the team and the club after the news last week. Roll on the new season

Seemed to renew ok. Only time will tell but the website was easy enough to navigate.

ETA: The section I sit in looks considerably busier going by the greyed out and unavailable seats. If the 'unavailables' all renew it's going to be a lot cosier in the winter.

Edited by Ben Reilly

Tried to do it last night but it showed me and my son were in the same seat, and when I went into confirming seats my 3rd seat was blocked. Called the shop this morning and everything was sorted out and renewed in 10 mins, lady on the other end of the phone couldn't have been any more helpful. 

1 hour ago, casual observer said:

Renewed tonight online, fairly painlessly. I now fully expect us to mount a title challenge and give the fans a bit of bang for their buck!

Renewals get the same old stuff, brand new customers get a treble-winning side playing attractive football. 

1 hour ago, Mclean07 said:

Killie, a word of advice. If season tickets are selling well, you should be shouting it from the rooftops. 

It must be difficult for the current directors to talk about the season tickets genuinely selling well when he who must not be named has been falsely inflating the figures for years. There is probably quite a healthy upturn but if they are open and honest about it then the figures don't look that much better than the previous seasons inflated numbers, so best maybe the best option is to stay quiet rather than get caught up in the indiscretions of the past.

i just did a quick count of the "available seats" in each section and we have 2551 available seats in the East stand and 1176 available in the FB stand. The unavailable ones might also include folk who haven't renewed yet so their seat is kept till june 30th.

Unsure of the capacity of each stand but think east is about 4500.  

Bearing in mind that FB has unavailable sections like hospitality, directors box and new QTS box area.

If that was a good representation of season ticket sales we might have around 3-4000 tickets. 

3 hours ago, PrestersKtid said:

i just did a quick count of the "available seats" in each section and we have 2551 available seats in the East stand and 1176 available in the FB stand. The unavailable ones might also include folk who haven't renewed yet so their seat is kept till june 30th.

Unsure of the capacity of each stand but think east is about 4500.  

Bearing in mind that FB has unavailable sections like hospitality, directors box and new QTS box area.

If that was a good representation of season ticket sales we might have around 3-4000 tickets. 

good work fella

PREMIERSHIP PRICES

Based on the most expensive standard seat for an adult

CELTIC: £609

ABERDEEN: £410

RANGERS: £655

ST JOHNSTONE: £350

HEARTS: £370

PARTICK THISTLE: £340

ROSS COUNTY: £360

KILMARNOCK: £350

MOTHERWELL: £420

DUNDEE: £385

HAMILTON: £180

HIBERNIAN: £380

Taken from the Daily Record article "it costs more to have a sports TV package than buy a season ticket at any Scottish Premiership club".

Ours seem to be priced fairly compared to some others. Apparently it would cost a new subscriber £870 to have both Sky & BT sport's next season....... 

Edited by C4mmy31
Spelling