McCulloch transfer target?

Craigieboy

1 minute ago, KIlliedaft1957 said:

Interesting that the O'Donnellsigning was  announced today with the Frank Beattie stand in the background, obviously La Manga architects have copied our stand design.

Killiedaft 1957

I am loving the sign off. I hope people start doing this.

bute-killiefan

Edited by bute-killiefan

18 minutes ago, Killieboykfc said:

Samizadeh has signed too according to JJs Instagram. 

They have Alex up singing as his induction into the squad in La Manga, it's on Instagram if anyone has it.......

Screenshot_20170704-194032.png

Edited by C4mmy31
Spelling

So far signings are in postions we have been needing sorted for a good while now. Obviously been indentifed by the managment team, now hopefully we can see 1/2 strikers signed before the Ayr game. Hopefully hear of links other that Storey and Couli aswell, as i think we could wait a while before either of them sign.

Don't know why S Boyd doesn't get more mentions in the various first choice teams being bandied about ......... likewise Hawkshaw who looks a good young player to me?

Provided people stay fit (a real problem over last few years) we seem to be covered at back.

Would like a playmaker but most of all a reliable goalscorer ...... actually one may beget the other!

15 minutes ago, Harrogate Peter said:

Don't know why S Boyd doesn't get more mentions in the various first choice teams being bandied about ......... likewise Hawkshaw who looks a good young player to me?

Provided people stay fit (a real problem over last few years) we seem to be covered at back.

Would like a playmaker but most of all a reliable goalscorer ...... actually one may beget the other!

Agreed mate. Can see O'Donnell at RB, Broadfoot and Boyd CBs and Taylor in LB. Possibility of Broadfoot playing RB and Waters getting a game at CB.

2 minutes ago, Calummoore86 said:

Agreed mate. Can see O'Donnell at RB, Broadfoot and Boyd CBs and Taylor in LB. Possibility of Broadfoot playing RB and Waters getting a game at CB.

I take it you mean Higgins & not Waters, he is only 5' 6" .......

There are not enough topics to justify a sub forum any more, we won't be doing that again. If you have any new names to discuss then put them on a thread of their own and tag it with the 'potential signing' tag. We have split some off already.