McCulloch transfer target?

Craigieboy

10 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

Simon Murray is a player I really like. Works his socks off. Reminds me of Indie or that guy that used to play with thistle who was a wee arse hole. James Grady I think?

is a real hassle for defenders, would love to get him signed up, i fear we would struggle to offer the same wage as Hibs though

52 minutes ago, Sp3ckyh0td0g81 said:

is a real hassle for defenders, would love to get him signed up, i fear we would struggle to offer the same wage as Hibs though

Something to be said for competing with Cummings for a CF spot at Hibs compared to competing with absolutely no-one at Killie. He's guaranteed games here.

Just now, McDeeBop said:

Something to be said for competing with Cummings for a CF spot at Hibs compared to competing with absolutely no-one at Killie. He's guaranteed games here.

i agree totally mate but how many times have players went after the wage when they were playing regular football to go and disappear if only making a handful of appearences for their new "bigger" club

15 minutes ago, McDeeBop said:

If The Sun is to be believed, it's between Hibs, St Johnstone, Partick and ourselves.... I was just thinking the same thing

At Hibs, he would be competing against Cummins & they are also being linked to Stokes (part3).

At Partick he would be competing with Doolan & Lawless or Azeez.

At St Johnstone he would be competing with McLean & possibly Scougall

Whereas with Killie it would be Boyd or maybe Cameron, so I'd imagine he would be more likely to get a 1st team start regularly if not always with us.....

On 2017-5-23 at 10:01 AM, Maverick11 said:

Killie linked with Simon Murray of Dundee United this morning. Hibs leading the charge though

Watching both playoff games, I hope for once Hibs win the race to sign him, he's been brutal in both matches :11:

Certainly not a natural finisher, he had some decent chances and didn't take them. United can have no complaints, Hamilton were the better team in both games. 

Better for us that they stayed up anyway, they will certainly be in the bottom few places again next year.