In-store season ticket renewal

Trojan76

If you think it's hard renewing your STs online, avoid the shop, it's like comic capers! They are struggling to get computer to renew in same seats and couldn't get it to recognise free under 16 ticket for full paying adult. Told me to come back tomorrow. It's more like Open all Hours rather than a top flight football club admin

There was quite a queue in the shop on Saturday before the game and only one person selling season tickets. Folk were getting restless and she was getting increasingly agitated. I stood until the game started then headed in but went back after the game and luckily the place was empty so I got my ticket with no problem. The queue started forming behind me again and people were told the shop shut at 5.15 pm but that those there would all be attended to. I think they are trying their best but could do with more help. 

Anyone had an issue online this week. I tried to renew last night. Got all the way through the process, did security stuff from my bank then at the very end an error message came up. Stupid me screenshot everything but this message. In my account now I have an adult season ticket and two free child season tickets all coming up as unpaid. I only tried to renew my adult ticket. It won't let me take any further action. Checked the bank multiple times today and no money has been taken off. Phoned the club and they were unaware of the error message but had noticed the booking unpaid. Waiting for them to get back to me.

15 minutes ago, piffer said:

Anyone had an issue online this week. I tried to renew last night. Got all the way through the process, did security stuff from my bank then at the very end an error message came up. Stupid me screenshot everything but this message. In my account now I have an adult season ticket and two free child season tickets all coming up as unpaid. I only tried to renew my adult ticket. It won't let me take any further action. Checked the bank multiple times today and no money has been taken off. Phoned the club and they were unaware of the error message but had noticed the booking unpaid. Waiting for them to get back to me.

Same thing happened to me mate. Payment came off my card 4 times. The 3 payments that failed only show as "pending" and should drop back into ur account at some point (length of time depends on the bank etc). Bit of an inconvenience especially if u need the money. If u havent had confirmation of your season ticket u may need to try again. No point speaking to the women in the shop. As much as they're trying, they haven't got the foggiest about failed transactions.

1 hour ago, DuncanEwart said:

There was quite a queue in the shop on Saturday before the game and only one person selling season tickets. Folk were getting restless and she was getting increasingly agitated. I stood until the game started then headed in but went back after the game and luckily the place was empty so I got my ticket with no problem. The queue started forming behind me again and people were told the shop shut at 5.15 pm but that those there would all be attended to. I think they are trying their best but could do with more help. 

Was in the same queue and it took them ages to serve one guy, walked out walked past the ticket office and asked if they renewed. Lassie said its her first go but yes they did, done in minutes, took longer to queue in the shop for nothing. Surely we should be able to scan the tickets details come up input the card details if change and pay.

30 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Was ran like clockwork when Scott was at the club. Sadly Aberdeen spotted how good he was and headhunted him. Shame, as he's Killie daft. He's exactly the kind of person the club should be looking to employ if we are to grow.

Spot on. The renewal process was something I looked forward to as opposed to dreaded when he was there.

Signed up for Family season tickets today after NAPM since Kenny left the building. No issues but system a bit slow and staff friendly. Glad to get back to Rugby Park with the family and another 4 fans committing to the team and the club after the news last week. Roll on the new season