General Election MK3

RAG

12 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

When you read through the thread, so much energy expended trying to blame everyone but themselves for their pisspoor result. Augurs well for the continue demise of the SNP.

You certainly like to bask in the failures of others rather than focus on the success of your own party. 

which by reading through the thread is difficult to figure out which party that actually is.

you predicted the Torys would run a mock at the election a landslide of 60 seats or more (from memory).

You said that Corbyn would have had his day in the sun and call it a day or words to those effect.

that didn't happen and it's back to the good old SNP bashing.

you are presented with reasoned arguments in which you could choose to engage in a constructive response. That doesn't happen though. It's usually a snide one liner that is all but admitting defeat.

its that attitude and arrogance that has led the currrent government going cap in hand to the DUP.

we get you don't like the SNP but why don't you provide a reasoned argument for your own political affiliation and stop this runaway train of SNP hating.  You must get tired surely. 

12 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

Keep up the arrogance of your opening line. It's going to destroy your Party electorally.

So, as expected, no acknowledgement from you that your "tartan tories return home" statement, might in fact be bollocks?

Not even an attempt to defend your statement or at least back it up with some reasoning.

This from the guy who harps on about "playing the man and not the ball"

5 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

" a jest about breasts in general ". That's got to be one of the best comments of all time on Killiefc.com. Genuinely :)

So the first comment was "more like Game of Thrones with less tits...."

Reply " Haha, god forbid they ever take the tits out of GoT"

Now I have never seen the programme but hear that there is some sexual references and a bit of nudity, hence my jovial comment! I can't see any harm in that as not aimed at anyone in particular. So can you please explain why it is anything other than that or are you just trying to deflect from the fact that you made a bad comment about people losing their jobs and their weight. Some clarity would be helpful so that we can move on.

2 hours ago, Mcilroy56 said:

So the first comment was "more like Game of Thrones with less tits...."

Reply " Haha, god forbid they ever take the tits out of GoT"

Now I have never seen the programme but hear that there is some sexual references and a bit of nudity, hence my jovial comment! I can't see any harm in that as not aimed at anyone in particular. So can you please explain why it is anything other than that or are you just trying to deflect from the fact that you made a bad comment about people losing their jobs and their weight. Some clarity would be helpful so that we can move on.

I was actually seeing the funny side of how absurd the debate can get when we end up with that particular comment. Not malicious.

On ‎12‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 2:36 PM, mathematics said:

Let me give you a counter-example to your "proof".

Nicola has two stones, she gives one to Kez.

Kez has two stones, she gets one from Nicola and she gives one to Ruth.

Ruth had one stone, she gives none away but receives one from Kez.

In essence, one stone had transferred from Nicola to Ruth, but that's not a direct action.

This simplistic tale doesn't even bring in wee willie winky's stones, or a fat racist's stones, or the person who just threw away his/her stone, or the person who found a stone that they didn't have before.

You have some stones coming in here and telling that tale. :2:

p.s. I voted LibDem before but voted Labour this time so what stone am I? :2:

Edited by Sandman396

Man talks a lot of sense. As long as the main political parties agree that we have to stop immigration there is nothing to fight over. All Theresa May could do was say Corbyn was incompetent and an republican terrorist sympathiser before diving for support from a party strongly linked to unionist paramilitaries.

By the way, has anybody clocked inflation inching up? Sterling has nosedived since the Brexit vote and shows no sign of recovery but as long as we don't let any more furriners in we'll be fine. Cameron played political roulet last year to get power and lost, May stepped in, tried it and lost. 

It's mental, Brexit has collapsed our currency, endangered the NI peace process and is collapsing the economy too because nobody wants to come here to work any more. But as long as we don't let any more furriners in we'll be fine.

Now I know the SNP are far from paragons of virtue but I think at least you will now see them row back from the brink, whereas at UK level its full steam ahead.

23 hours ago, Sp3ckyh0td0g81 said:

You certainly like to bask in the failures of others rather than focus on the success of your own party. 

which by reading through the thread is difficult to figure out which party that actually is.

you predicted the Torys would run a mock at the election a landslide of 60 seats or more (from memory).

You said that Corbyn would have had his day in the sun and call it a day or words to those effect.

that didn't happen and it's back to the good old SNP bashing.

you are presented with reasoned arguments in which you could choose to engage in a constructive response. That doesn't happen though. It's usually a snide one liner that is all but admitting defeat.

its that attitude and arrogance that has led the currrent government going cap in hand to the DUP.

we get you don't like the SNP but why don't you provide a reasoned argument for your own political affiliation and stop this runaway train of SNP hating.  You must get tired surely. 

He doesn't. His hatred of the SNP is one if the things that keeps him going.That and bullying other members of the forum.

On 2017-6-12 at 2:33 PM, Mclean07 said:

Did that fat couple from Largs not fund them again?

2 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

It's called humour, old bean....

Drifting into the UKIPS territory there, being offensive then claiming it was just a joke, old bean.

1 minute ago, findis said:

Never mind his imaginary solicitor friend,what do the mods say about this??

The mods say that if you can't handle McLean without referring to him as female genitalia or using words that are in the swear filter for a reason then you might want to rethink your argument. I seriously doubt whether anyone from Charles Kennedy's family will be looking at this or whether anyone will take offence at it...as it is clearly just there to yank your chain, and you're getting reeled in far too easily. I'd appreciate if you, McLean, and everyone else who is going over the top with this nonsense would go back to debating political points and stop trying to score points over one another. Its not big, its not clever and it makes us all look like we don't know where to draw the line.

Here's the line.

-------------------------------

We're just going to shut the political forum off to everyone (apart from those who can keep it real) the next time we are called in to give someone a ban. There are some highly intelligent and thought provoking posts on here and it will be a shame to limit access because of trolling...and that's what a lot of it is amounting to...its trite, repetitive and serves no purpose other than to piss folk off. You're nearly as bad as the actual politicians!

baz

1 hour ago, Sp3ckyh0td0g81 said:

Tim Farron has resigned as Lib Dem Leader based on not being able to lead the party and being a good Christian 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/40281300

Sad times.

First people to open their doors when that tower block went up in flames were churches and mosques. I'm willing to bet anything you like not one person seeking sanctuary was asked whether they thought same sex relationships were "sinful".

Some effin journalists need to get a life and do some real journalism. Like finding out just how legal David Cameron's offshore financial interests actually are. Or why nothing was done in response to the residents complaints about the fire hazard at the block of flats. Or why the security services were alerted to the danger posed by certain individuals and nothing was done. Or why they is so much child poverty or lack of social mobility when politicians are all sitting on their complacent fat arses doing nothing.

But no, lets get right down to life's essentials. Lets ask everybody what parts of somebody's anatomy it would be sinful to stick into someone else's. I myself am seriously offended by anybody who insists on sticking their toe into somebody else's left ear.