General Election MK3

RAG

12 hours ago, Scooter said:

Farron had to go, he was useless, as were his predecessors, and so will be his successor.

I saw Alistair Carmichael on the news claiming, although the Lib Dems are short on numbers, they have "some of the biggest hitters in parliament". You'd have thought he'd learned his lesson about lying by now. Obviously not. 

50 minutes ago, Prahakillie said:

Was that not RedEd in the last election?

Nothing to do with Corbyn.

It's interesting that you think current leaders aren't burdened with pledges made by their predecessors, if only people were willing to give the snp the same courtesy; however, Labours 2017 manifesto made even stronger commitments on immigration  than red Ed did. It's enough to make you choke on your bacon sandwich. 

290px-Ed_Miliband_bacon_sandwich.jpg

Most snp supporters I speak to don't even know their Party wants to encourage immigration. ( surprise, surprise ).  They're  usually disbelieving when I point our that Scotland needs immigration due to our aging population and if they want to have any chance of keeping their freebies when we don't have a nine billion subsidy from rUK. They think they're voting so that it will just be Scoattish people wi nae English or foreigners. Theyre really not very bright or enlightened.

1 hour ago, Mclean07 said:

Most snp supporters I speak to don't even know their Party wants to encourage immigration. ( surprise, surprise ).  They're  usually disbelieving when I point our that Scotland needs immigration due to our aging population and if they want to have any chance of keeping their freebies when we don't have a nine billion subsidy from rUK. They think they're voting so that it will just be Scoattish people wi nae English or foreigners. Theyre really not very bright or enlightened.

If you are going to post lies, at least make it believable.

Pretty sad really from a grown adult. I think you are going a bit doolally.