Daniel Higgins

C4mmy31

Got told yesterday by a reliable source that a two year deal has been agreed with Higgins.

Apparently he's been impressed by the vision sold to him by LM - little or no loan signings, building a squad for the future, a club on the up with the off-field changes etc.

The player was sold on LM as a bloke too,  he's got a real winner's mentality and came across really well.

7 minutes ago, JW1989 said:

Got told yesterday by a reliable source that a two year deal has been agreed with Higgins.

Apparently he's been impressed by the vision sold to him by LM - little or no loan signings, building a squad for the future, a club on the up with the off-field changes etc.

The player was sold on LM as a bloke too,  he's got a real winner's mentality and came across really well.

Screenshot_20170620-123830.png

Just now, Gaz of the 20/20 said:

Heard this from a few sources and bodes well for the future!

Agreed! The player is a Celtic fan, so even more encouraging LM could leave such a good impression. He was talking about winning at all costs (or words to that effect) which the player liked apparently.

That was regarding Lees attitude and general persona but I think Higgins will be a good signing if we get him. Not a marquee signing by any means but probably a clever one.

in my opinion we will have a solid,  core of the side with the attackers all flair players (Jones, kiltie, Telfer? Couli?)

would be happy with that approach. 

Edited by Gaz of the 20/20

I've been having a PM with a Dundee fan on P&B who happens to be employed by the club, he told me this lad actually asked to leave them so he could join us.

McCann tried all he could to talk him round as he didn't want to loose him but the lad was adamant he wanted to come work with McCulloch.

He's supposed to be a really hot prospect.