Ayr Tickets Phone Line

Mclean07

12 minutes ago, Dan1el said:

How much does there area hold? No chance of me getting down there this week and my season tickets have still to be picked up, I presume once they go on General Sale we should be fine even if there is a big demand?

Wiki saying that it can hold 10 thousand, can't see anything about what the different ends hold 

When I was in the shop/office and ticket office this morning every single member of staff was either selling season tickets, mainly to returners that I witnessed, or selling Ayr tickets/hospitality packages in person or on the phone. Staff told me that many people were buying season tickets just to allow them to buy Ayr tickets.

Strangely the tickets are KFC tickets, not A*r.

20 minutes ago, Dan1el said:

How much does there area hold? No chance of me getting down there this week and my season tickets have still to be picked up, I presume once they go on General Sale we should be fine even if there is a big demand?

If you have paid your ST then you can phone in and order tickets for s**tville

Shocking Service !!!

tried 3 -4 times on the phone before i got through but can take that as yes there is people waiting only one mobile so others phoning, so bought ticket and said i will be down later, yep no probs shut at 7pm. What i think is an utter shambles was a hour or so after getting called to tell me that i couldn't get my ticket to Wed or Thurs WTF eh no so I've just cancelled my phone order and will go down tonight and buy one...... why no just stick my ticket into an envelope and put my name on it !!!!

Seriously piss up in a brewery springs to mind 

SH

like any other business this is about keeping the customer happy and not treating them like s**te.... Why not  if they are going to take calls over the phone for tickets then put them in an envelope with the persons name on it and pick up date. For me the customer it would have meant going down saying hi I'm here to pick up my ticket and go nice and happy. Its shocking customer service for something that is so so simple...

6 minutes ago, DAVE_T said:

SH

like any other business this is about keeping the customer happy and not treating them like s**te.... Why not  if they are going to take calls over the phone for tickets then put them in an envelope with the persons name on it and pick up date. For me the customer it would have meant going down saying hi I'm here to pick up my ticket and go nice and happy. Its shocking customer service for something that is so so simple...

It wasn't aimed directly at you.

Mainly because I couldn't really understand your post!