Ayr Tickets Phone Line

Mclean07

54 minutes ago, DAVE_T said:

What i think is an utter shambles was a hour or so after getting called to tell me that i couldn't get my ticket to Wed or Thurs WTF

"Due to a problem with ticket printing, for these tickets to Ayr fans, these tickets have been slightly delayed. They will be on sale during the week commencing June 26th and we will confirm immediately we know the exact date.

Due to the delay there will be no priority sale for season ticket holders as we expect season tickets and tickets for that match to be on sale at roughly the same time however we expect to be able to accomodate all our supporters who would like a ticket for this match."

(AUFC official, 21  June)

They do seem to find new ways of making things difficult. I bought my ticket and said I would collect Wednesday when I'm going to buy three other tickets. Got a call back message saying not ready till Thursday. How the hell could people buy a ticket today, buy tickets on Wednesday, but not get a ticket on Wednesday that they bought on today.

They would make the Archbishop of Canterbury swear!!!

3 hours ago, skygod said:

"Due to a problem with ticket printing, for these tickets to Ayr fans, these tickets have been slightly delayed. They will be on sale during the week commencing June 26th and we will confirm immediately we know the exact date.

Due to the delay there will be no priority sale for season ticket holders as we expect season tickets and tickets for that match to be on sale at roughly the same time however we expect to be able to accomodate all our supporters who would like a ticket for this match."

(AUFC official, 21  June)

We are the away side yet we have our tickets before them, as SH says, plenty of time, chill, have a beer, wine , ciggie and relax, oh, did I say, got ours :hurrah:

8 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Plenty of tickets to go around, they'll answer the phone when there's no queue.

I was there midday and there was about 5 f**king muppets in the ticket office ------ not the killie shop---- so I got a kids ticket through being a shareholder --- so I said I need another as I've been a season ticket holder for countless years --- because I've not updated they said your not getting another ticket ---- I said it's not the f**king champions league final you thick counts ---- anyway bottom line where those mugs came from in there today I have no bloody idea ------oh and another ,there was an older guy in the Q and he asked for 2 stand tickets but he only had 1 season and they basically told him tough your only getting one ------ utter utter f**king arseholes 

1 hour ago, DrewWylie said:

I was there midday and there was about 5 f**king muppets in the ticket office ------ not the killie shop---- so I got a kids ticket through being a shareholder --- so I said I need another as I've been a season ticket holder for countless years --- because I've not updated they said your not getting another ticket ---- I said it's not the f**king champions league final you thick counts ---- anyway bottom line where those mugs came from in there today I have no bloody idea ------oh and another ,there was an older guy in the Q and he asked for 2 stand tickets but he only had 1 season and they basically told him tough your only getting one ------ utter utter f**king arseholes 

So I guess some people think they're special & deserve preferential treatment....

Especially when the club made it clear a week ago as to how tickets would be allocated.

Screenshot_20170626-222144.png

1 hour ago, DrewWylie said:

What kind of idiot are you ???

14 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

They do seem to find new ways of making things difficult. I bought my ticket and said I would collect Wednesday when I'm going to buy three other tickets. Got a call back message saying not ready till Thursday. How the hell could people buy a ticket today, buy tickets on Wednesday, but not get a ticket on Wednesday that they bought on today.

They would make the Archbishop of Canterbury swear!!!

Totally agree, after canceling my ticket when i got called back to Killie i went down last night no one waiting so managed to buy my ticket, so couldn't i have just been given my ticket that i phoned up and bought? 

19 hours ago, Sp3ckyh0td0g81 said:

I had to endure the wait for that callback from the shop when i was ordering Playoff tickets for Falkirk away, whole time your're waiting there's a voice in your head on loop saying "they'll forget they'll forget"

Got my call back, and ticket, need to wait until Wednesday for another 2.

13 hours ago, DrewWylie said:

No need for you to berate staff like that.  They were doing exactly as they were supposed to.  

18 hours ago, DrewWylie said:

Classy contribution.  Customer service staff must love you !!!!!!

25 minutes ago, zinger said:

Classy contribution.  Customer service staff must love you !!!!!!

Actually, they probably do.  It's self-entitled pricks like this that make the job worthwhile - no empathy required whatsoever, no reason to feel bad that you can't do anything to help because, quite frankly, he doesn't deserve their help.

I wonder if he reserved his anger and foul mouth for abusing staff over the internet, or if they had to listen to him exploding like a volcano.

Oh but it's OK, he get's a free pass on a Monday night/Tuesday.

14 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Got my tickets today, easy.

Not the staff's fault they've rules to stick to. For the record, the rules make perfect sense to me.

Personally think they have got it right this time round. Think there will be a bit of a clamour tomorrow but everyone that wants will get its just a matter of if we need a further allocation which we can get if need be.