Ayr Tickets Phone Line

Mclean07

I've a family ticket. Phoned Tuesday to order 2x adult tickets.  Specifically told girl I didn't need the kids tickets, which she acknowledged.  Just picked them up and have 2 adults and 2 kids tickets.  Checked bank and been charged for all 4.

Any other family ticket holders have this problem?  Perhaps it was strictly one each, and had to take them.

20 minutes ago, killieboy1869 said:

I've a family ticket. Phoned Tuesday to order 2x adult tickets.  Specifically told girl I didn't need the kids tickets, which she acknowledged.  Just picked them up and have 2 adults and 2 kids tickets.  Checked bank and been charged for all 4.

Any other family ticket holders have this problem?  Perhaps it was strictly one each, and had to take them.

It was stated one ticket per season ticket which means your family ticket counts as one ticket thus you got your two adult and two kids.

25 minutes ago, killieboy1869 said:

I've a family ticket and bought two adults, no kids, without any hassle.

Re the debate on points systems, realistically we only seem to have issues with tickets when playing cup finals and down at Ayr, considering both these events aren't exactly common place i personally dont see the costs of setting up and administrating such as system would be worthwhile

10 minutes ago, Loudoun Killie said:

Done that before down there......not pleasant, especially after that tosspot Walker did the Panenka!! And soaked to the tits!!

I think you get the hospitality at Rugby Park then get a bus to Somerset and back.

http://www.kilmarnockfc.co.uk/Article?id=5812&ShowCat=

Edited by DuncanEwart

As noted above, I've 2 spare concession tickets.  Dunno the concession rules but assuming u16, o65, + students?

If I return them to shop, I doubt 2 new tickets will go on sale.  Anyone in need of 2 concessions?

Terrible with forums, but if there's a way to PM me, I'm sure someone will know and I'll pick it up.  Cheers

3 hours ago, killieboy1869 said:

As noted above, I've 2 spare concession tickets.  Dunno the concession rules but assuming u16, o65, + students?

If I return them to shop, I doubt 2 new tickets will go on sale.  Anyone in need of 2 concessions?

Terrible with forums, but if there's a way to PM me, I'm sure someone will know and I'll pick it up.  Cheers

Tickets now gone, thanks