Ayr Tickets Phone Line

Mclean07

20 hours ago, Loudoun Killie said:

Aye sorry guys, I was indeed on about the away end. Grim......

I had the grim experience of being in the ayr end at somerset for the 2-2 game a few years back. My composure not to cheer was helped because pascali's goal looked offside! Sadly having to settle for watching this one on bt sport.

1 minute ago, ewzy said:

I had the grim experience of being in the ayr end at somerset for the 2-2 game a few years back. My composure not to cheer was helped because pascali's goal looked offside! Sadly having to settle for watching this one on bt sport.

Get your backside in the Ayr end.

I'll be half empty anyway and there's plenty Killie fans buying Ayr end tickets.

17 hours ago, Darryl1869 said:

Bought my tickets on the first day of sale, Monday, and they still haven't been delivered, can't get through to the club shop either, has anyone had theirs delivered? 

Yeah iv got mine.

Im currently based further north so maybe they sent out tickets for further afield first?

They spelt west as left for some reason. Thankfully the postcode was right.

2 hours ago, killie billies pal said:

Know a couple of others that headed down this morning for tickets in the other side, police will simply keep all Killie fans together, there won g be many of them on terrace

are we not the folk that go radio rental on here when OF fans are in our end?

2 minutes ago, Darryl1869 said:

Tickets arrived today, thankfully! 

I heard Mclean gets his tomorrow. They are currently setting up the red carpet to his couch for the handing over ceremony. Hes on the phone trying to get through to the shop to complain about the disruption.