Ayr vs Kilmarnock

Cammy201

18 hours ago, Mogwai said:

I know Ayr fans and I know OF/Ayr fans (RangAyrs fans, for the most part). 

I totally agree with Historyman - you've got to respect those genuine Ayr fans.

Yes, respect is due to these hardy, unimaginative souls. The ones I know hate the OF/Ayr mongrels as much as we do. You can even chat to them about the football (for the most part).

But lets not forget, they're Ayr fans so they deserve to suffer. But at least it's a pure, pious kind of suffering being based in football and not religion.

'Mon the Killie!

Having agreed with all that, most of them won't know what end of their double ended scarfs tae wave the night.......black and white or red white and blue!! They hate that patter..... :hurrah:

46 minutes ago, historyman said:

Any links to sites to watch the match while abroad?

If you have Kodi, use the Pegasus add-on or the Zem add-on and go to the Sports section. All the BT and Sky links are there. If you haven't got these add-ons, type them into the search field on YouTube and some over-excited clown with diction problems and shaky hands will explain all.Or just look them up on Google and follow the steps carefully. I'm nearly in Spain and have the same problem.

On ‎29‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 5:19 PM, skygod said:

As for the Ayr match, I don't think they will be looking at this as their "cup final" this season. They will be looking to get promoted.

It's the first match in a series of four and either club could lose and still go through. It's not a one-off cup tie, it's not Ayr's cup final and it shouldn't be ours either.

Worth remembering this, guys...