Andi Lila

GavinDyet

Apologies if already posted and discounted (I couldn't find anything on searching), what appears to be a good copycat version of the official killie fc twitter account is reporting we've signed the above player. Not sure if this is a spoof or not but thought I would post this in any case. 

IMG_4813.PNG

There is nothing on the official Twitter account mate..... Last post is 13hrs ago but it's the picture of Lee & Kenny Dalgleish chatting, post before that is 19hrs old of Kiltie on the rowing machine.

Unless it was put up then taken down until paperwork is completed.

4 minutes ago, SCOOT KFC said:

There's been a spoof Aberdeen twitter that's got the press thinking they've signed someone with a dodgy name.  Me thinks someone's trying to do the same!  

Craigyboys heart will be racing! 

That's exactly what I thought!

I've been trying to figure out how there can be two Twitter accounts with exactly the same details, but now I see that the first 'i' in the Twitter handle has no dot above it, so must be a different character altogether.

That has taken up much more of my day than it should have.

13 hours ago, Jimmy Superscot said:

If it isn't the top sports story in tomorrow's Tirana Times, I think we can definitely dismiss this one.....

There is sadly no Tirana Times, but there IS a Tirana Observer. However, sadly, there is no mention of the bold Andi heading for RP - assuming that my Albanian is on the mark...